Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I believe there has been an error, these are the Honduras shirts for the WC

kb-71393

Home

kb-71394

Away

:facepalm:

The stripey number kept coming up on Google when I looked up Honduras 2010 World Cup Shirt.

Chile and Spain now deadlocked for 2nd place, if you're going to vote you may as well vote on these two now as Honduras look pretty comfortable.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I like the home one. If that had been there, I'd have given it my vote instead of chile.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:bounce:

I can't have a dead heat for 2nd place, so anyone who hasn't voted then choose between Spain and Chile for the final last 16 spot!

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
Super Phil is right. The pictures he uploaded are indeed the Honduras WC shirts. There was outrage here when the shirts were unveiled. People felt that the H was distinctive. Apparently there is a FIFA rule that countries are not allowed to use a letter on the shirt. I suppose the argument would be why should Honduras have the monopoly on the H?? What about Haiti, Holland or Hungary??
Also people complained that the JOMA lettering is much more prominent than the country badge. In fact people got so pissed off that a bill was passed in parliament to increase the size of the HONDURAS lettering. Shows you how mental people are for football out here.

I should add that there is a third kit which is quite albiontastic. I have one.

http://www.diunsa.net/?prd=6423&title=CAMIS.JO.ALT.SEL.HOND.MC.2010 BL-AZ T10&lang=es

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:bounce:

I can't have a dead heat for 2nd place, so anyone who hasn't voted then choose between Spain and Chile for the final last 16 spot!

Can you not just take my vote off chile, as I mentioned, I would have voted for the honduras shirt if the proper one was put up

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Spain simple and understated, prefer the away though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here