Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So one of us chose to live in Chandlers Ford having grown up in Hove and Dubai. Isn't that a bit like patting yourself on the back for reaching middle management at Freeman Hardy Willis after an education at Eton College? Yes, yes it is.

Nothing wrong with Chandlers Ford, sunshine.

And I would have thought that any career carved out [rather than being born into], after being solely taught to eat soggy biscuits and bite pillows while the older boys 'initiated' you, would be well earned, and worthy of much back-patting.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Forgive me for entering into a private argument but leave Chandlers Ford out of it - admittedly the southern suburbs of Winchester arent as nice as the northern reaches (dont mention Southampton) but its a perfectly nice place to live and raise a family.

So one of us chose to live in Chandlers Ford having grown up in Hove and Dubai. Isn't that a bit like patting yourself on the back for reaching middle management at Freeman Hardy Willis after an education at Eton College? Yes, yes it is.

And it's "World Cup of Shirts" not "kits", you soppy red haired muppet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Forgive me for entering into a private argument but leave Chandlers Ford out of it - admittedly the southern suburbs of Winchester arent as nice as the northern reaches (dont mention Southampton) but its a perfectly nice place to live and raise a family.
It's alright, I lived in Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and Winchester for a few years. (My best mate went to Thornden)

We're JOSHING.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Have I missed the group with England's shirt?

Yes.

Most of the previous groups are closed. I only noticed the voting with yesterday's group, if you go to "crodonilson's profile > staistics > find all threads started by crodonilson" you'll see the previous groups.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Have I missed the group with England's shirt?

Yes, I opened each poll for two days. England won their group though so you can vote for them in their 2nd round game tomorrow where they will face Ghana.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Eastleigh isn't GREAT, although at least it now has a new cinema, and all that.

And Poundland, 99p shop, and 89p shop....

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
And the Ghandi Restaurant just outside the Swan Centre which was an acceptable venue - and tehn you could walk outside and watch the boxing outside the Litten Tree

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Eastleigh isn't GREAT, although at least it now has a new cinema, and all that.

And Poundland, 99p shop, and 89p shop....

89p shop? I never knew there was such I thing, we are clearly getting ripped off in Brighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And the Ghandi Restaurant just outside the Swan Centre which was an acceptable venue - and tehn you could walk outside and watch the boxing outside the Litten Tree

Or rather the 'Litter Tray' as it is affectionately known here...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clearly not, Sim never talks about his Eastleigh days, if he'd bigged it up a bit more I might have been tempted to visit and MARVELLED at this store.

Its only been there a few months.

Anyway, when Sim lived there, 89p would have been quite a LOT.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Considering I was on £6,500 a year at the time, you couldn't have been more RIGHT.

Selling hand-jobs at the railway depot?

Probably explains why you never talk about it...

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Its only been there a few months.

Anyway, when Sim lived there, 89p would have been quite a LOT.

That's true, it was probably a night out including a kebab back then.

I fear for stores like that if the proposed VAT increase goes through, I mean the 99p store would become the £1.01 store if they pass it on to customers and no one wants to be handing over the extra penny rather than getting it as change.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Considering I was on £6,500 a year at the time, you couldn't have been more RIGHT.

Surprised you could afford that beautiful girl then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here