Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty One... Time for the boys to do us proud.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Portugal went into shitehouse diving cheating mode as soon as they went one down.

I do hope I get to see them crying in 20 minutes. Twats.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Morocco are defensively great blah blah blah but it is so boring to watch. Then Portugal have that scrout Fernandes and a bunch of other cheats.

IF we were to beat France then I suppose Morocco are the better opponent but the whistling, man, the whistling. Tres annoying and unsporting. Morocco out please.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The Morocco defence is a joy to watch - keep their shape when really under pressure - no wonder they’ve only conceded 1 goal - and they still look dangerous on the counter attack!

Edit - which makes it not boring

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The Morocco defence is a joy to watch - keep their shape when really under pressure - no wonder they’ve only conceded 1 goal - and they still look dangerous on the counter attack!
Morocco are defensively great blah blah blah but it is so boring to watch. Then Portugal have that scrout Fernandes and a bunch of other cheats.

IF we were to beat France then I suppose Morocco are the better opponent but the whistling, man, the whistling. Tres annoying and unsporting. Morocco out please.
:lolol: Football eh?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Weird take.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
5,3,2 against France anyone? 🙂

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lloris - Koundé, Varane, Upamecano, Théo Hernandez - Griezmann, Tchouaméni, Rabiot - Dembélé, Giroud, Mbappé.

Leaked french team

That’s very beatable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lloris - Koundé, Varane, Upamecano, Théo Hernandez - Griezmann, Tchouaméni, Rabiot - Dembélé, Giroud, Mbappé.

Leaked french team

That’s very beatable.
Assuming the match is moved to a Greek island and Hazza has just paid a £63k bar bill.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Aha, the Graham Potter copytrighted smug "some people don't undersrand football" :D
Not at all - just don’t understand why you think this is boring but then you could just switch channels and watch something else 🙂

Edit - Good shots on goal and now a red card in the space of a few minutes, 3 mins into injury time before Morocco become the first African nation to reach the SF of a WC. Where are you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If all of Africa are celebrating Morocco being in the semi final, does that mean all of England will celebrate if France also make it that far?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here