Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty One... Time for the boys to do us proud.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What in the blue hell is the keeper doing?!!

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
1-0 Morocco :clap:

Morocco are going to win this World Cup aren’t they :lolol:

Will definitely cheer for them if they meet Croatia in the final.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Morocco rocking.

45 minutes away from becoming the first African team in the last 4.

That said, as well as they've played and took their goal, I think both England or France would fancy their chances.

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
Portugal at their cheating, whining, diving, sneaky best. Prepare for serial falling over in the penalty area accompanied by Fernandes screaming and crying like a baby. Great footballer, but the biggest cheat in the Premier League.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Morocco rocking.

45 minutes away from becoming the first African team in the last 4.

That said, as well as they've played and took their goal, I think both England or France would fancy their chances.
Spain and Portugal would probably have said the same thing.

There’s something about this Morocco side it’s odd, deflections and lucky breaks a plenty and a bloody good defensive shape.

Portugal, great players but pathetic antics and cheating will hopefully cost them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Spain and Portugal would probably have said the same thing.

There’s something about this Morocco side it’s odd, deflections and lucky breaks a plenty and a bloody good defensive shape.

Portugal, great players but pathetic antics and cheating will hopefully cost them.
You're right of course. They're playing extremely well and are well organised at the back.

But given the choice, I'd take Morocco over Portugal at a Semi-Final stage with their lack of experience at the business end.

Since finishing runners-up in the 2004 African Nations, in the 18 years since they've gone no further than the QF stage.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
They will no doubt be bringing on the Portuguese Man-o-War pretty soon and yes, Morocco definitely the better side to face in the QF

(Sorry my live Arabic stream very delayed so may be speaking too late!)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Expect a huge ramping up of shithousery from Portugal. I’ve got a feeling about a Portugal penalty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here