Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Workmates.....

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
There is a lot of people on here that are bitter because people at work follow Liverpool, Chelsea or Man U. So f***ing what?

What is more worrying is the amount of people who claim to be Albion fans and cant be arsed to go!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I agree

I don't mind people supporting a team, but there are alot of people at work that conveninetly support a team that are one of the big 4 and hardly bring up the subject when there team is going through a bit of a bad patch. Unlike the sheffield wedensday fan where we both have a decent conversasion be it a win lose or a draw and i regard them as a bigger club than us.

On the plus side theres a few premership fans at work who have said that they will go and watch a few games at falmer, i gather that will be the case at other peoples works so that only gotta be a good thing with regards to filling falmer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buzzer said:
Yep.

He loved it. Spoke to him tonight on the phone and he told me he wore his home top to school today as well so all his friends could see who he supported.

Got tickets for him and his little brother for Sunday and he's counting the days.

Told me he's going to show his 4 year old brother where Gully is, when to stamp his feet, where to get the hot dogs. He's hooked!

I'm so proud of him!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Similar here. My 8yr old looked out for the Albion score just to humour me. He really wanted a Liverpool 'Gerrard' shirt for Xmas.

I took him to the Brentford game, and he went into school, telling all his mates about it.

Then I took him to the Orient game and he is now hooked. He still wants the Gerrard shirt, but there's an Albion 'Cox' one on the Xmas list too now.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here