Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

D

Deleted member 18477

And again Not This...... keep digging mate.

What the hell are you on about? Are you f***ing blind? The pic on the official website of the ESU looks f***ing awful! Who are you trying to kid FFS? Others agree with me so deal with it. I'm clearly, CLEARLY not the only one with that sane opinion!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Right, now that most of us (who have actually read the whole thread) realise that it will look fine, and that there will be greats seats for the disabled, can I pretend to be an idiot and ask a stupid question?

Are there public lifts up to that level of the ESU?

:blush:

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
I'm not. Look at the plans and it does look like that. The angle of that mockup means that you can't see the 3 rows of seats in front of the disabled area and the 6 behind are obscured by the short wall in front of it.
View attachment 31879

That looks such an improvement than that mock up on the official site. The other one has a row of seats stuck in the wall in the north stand. How can anyone take that mock up for real when he's added rows here and there and taken the TV away.

It seems he/she has done the mock up to suit how they'd like it to be.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think they're corporate, but I'm not sure. It looks super weird that there's chairs above them though.

Could well be executive boxes , the seats above them could be for the company plebs not considered worthy of staying cosy and warm in the box.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't think the mock ups of the East upper tier looks overly attractive... But what do I care? I sit in the East lower. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I shouldn't really as sit in the north and always admire the West Stand rather than the east :)

You will be looking over at the East Stand next season when they outsing the North Stand :laugh:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
You should worry about them ( East ) more than the north as west stand dont sing unless the North promt them too.

Some of us in WSU even start songs sometimes :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm not. Look at the plans and it does look like that. The angle of that mockup means that you can't see the 3 rows of seats in front of the disabled area and the 6 behind are obscured by the short wall in front of it.
View attachment 31879

That'll look good.

I'm pretty sure when it's finished it will look really good, remember how mental everyone went when the Tarmac around the pitch was painted blue!?!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What the hell are you on about? Are you f***ing blind? The pic on the official website of the ESU looks f***ing awful! Who are you trying to kid FFS? Others agree with me so deal with it. I'm clearly, CLEARLY not the only one with that sane opinion!

No, I think you're confused, this looks f***ing awful:

selhurst%20park%2011.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I totally agree with let's wait and see how it looks in the flesh.

The fact that my views are on the mock up on the site, and people think that pic looks good is the laughable matter.

Are you against raised platforms for the disabled in principle then ?

Odd isn't - not having them tucked away in the corner......

D

Deleted member 18477

Are you against raised platforms for the disabled in principle then ?

Odd isn't - not having them tucked away in the corner......

If it makes the stand look that shit and stops another 1000 seats being installed yes I am. That and the fact it could be a safety hazard if there's a fire. They gunna use the lift are they? Or a big ramp?...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If it makes the stand look that shit and stops another 1000 seats being installed yes I am. That and the fact it could be a safety hazard if there's a fire. They gunna use the lift are they? Or a big ramp?...

They will have a safe zone, i.e. Fireproof room. Also there's f*** all to burn, all concrete.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

oh dear....

Why do prefer looking at en empty stand anyway ?

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
That and the fact it could be a safety hazard if there's a fire. They gunna use the lift are they? Or a big ramp?...

Where's RotR and his water-chutes when you need him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here