Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words With Friends

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bozza and Easy10 have just schooled me, am faring better against some of you though so confident for mid table status in a league.

I suspect a couple of NSCers may be cheating, using too many made up words in a row at times...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I take back my comment about Titanic - clearly a better player than me. In my second game he had the perfect go pretty much every time. I scored pretty heavily but he still won comfortably. Very possibly the best player I've played against.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Results against who I assume to be NSCers in my last 10...

Me 447 - 284 Barreloffun
Me 419 - 282 Notterstheseagull
T1tanic 439 - 370 Me
Me 451 - 234 Mr Sheen 2011
Me 395 - 220 Mellotron
Me 422 - 353 Mr Sheen 2011

(Others may have slipped off the list as Titanic beat me once more as well.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't get it - there are some words on my games that I didn't play - but its saying I played them!! (all the crap words are mine but some like coined isn't mine!)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the scorings abit pony, I added a W and R to make WriteR with R on the TW and all I got was 15?!?!? surely I should get the entire word + TW?! confused

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
the scorings abit pony, I added a W and R to make WriteR with R on the TW and all I got was 15?!?!? surely I should get the entire word + TW?! confused

You'd get TW on 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 27 for that assuming no letters were blank.

If that W was a blank, hence worth zero, then you'd get 15.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
You'd get TW on 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 27 for that assuming no letters were blank.

If that W was a blank, hence worth zero, then you'd get 15.

aahh it may of been yeah, Scrabble is fairly new to me so I get confused easy! cheers Bozza

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Good game. I think I've just got past the ' holding my phone in my hand, desperately waiting for the next word to come through' stage.

Is words for friends available on Android?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Just declined a few games after some ended as I'm on hols this week sorry...bit rude to be head in my phone when I'm supposed to be spending family time together :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I haven't quite worked out how to add people as 'friends' to avoid having to type in a name each time.

Good fun. Need to change my tactics and stop gifting people with triple/double word scores.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Squeezy Cheesy Peas :moo:

I'm in the US at present, so may be replying at strange times of the day.

Well Bravo sir, I was expecting an S on the front of HAG & you play the masterstroke of WANKER. Ist move!!!:clap2:

I'm not sure wether to take it personally.
Now I just need a C, N & T.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here