Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words With Friends

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm happy to sort out the league.

It is telling me I have an update. That won't wipe all the current games, will it?

Like in Fools Panel, might be worth having 2 leagues. One game a week at first, then more if that goes quickly?

Then once each game is finished both players have to confirm the score in here, and if one person doesn't fulfill their fixture at all the win is awarded to the other person?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My game against Titanic seems to have crashed my iphone.

Presumably because he's thrashing me so badly :(

It's now displaying the word I entered, but still has the same letters at the bottom and it's been "sending" for ten minutes.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My game against Titanic seems to have crashed my iphone.

Presumably because he's thrashing me so badly :(

It's now displaying the word I entered, but still has the same letters at the bottom and it's been "sending" for ten minutes.

ECHO? it's played it OK... and it's my turn... perhaps you need to switch it off and on again?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The dictionary is shit, wouldn't accept LAINE earlier

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't feel too bad B of F.

T1tanic tore me a new arsehole last night, but I managed a parting shot of 'GAYER' as I laid bruised and bleeding on the WWF floor. It was only about 10 points, but it made me feel better anyway

:thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Don't feel too bad B of F.

T1tanic tore me a new arsehole last night, but I managed a parting shot of 'GAYER' as I laid bruised and bleeding on the WWF floor. It was only about 10 points, but it made me feel better anyway

:thumbsup:

Man up Easy, and take your turn! :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'm getting PUMMELLED by each and every one of my 9 opponents. I promise I'll get better at it and offer up more of a challenge in the coming weeks (or months, depending on how long the games last).

Well up a league, though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hmm, I might have to get sorted with this, although I'm only a Touch boy like Easy10 so it'll just be evening and weekends for me as well.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
On the cusp of a heavy defeat to Titanic and Slick. Too many vowels and an inadequate vocabulary, seemingly :down:

I too seem to have a few games going where I'm pulling nothing but vowels - and I have some opponents with imaginative word skills - goop , I ask you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here