Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words, Phrases or Topics that are banned or should be banned from NSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, everything you ever post should be removed from this forum, and so should you.

I find just about everything you ever post ranges from mildly offensive, through to down right offensive. I would like to see you permanently banned form NSC. The topics you start are invariably purile, and are sexually themed, seemingly intended to generate maximum reaction.

Why don't you leave this site, and go to a site that fullfills your needs more suitably? In case you hadn't noticed, this is a site about football, in particular Bright and Hove Albion. Threads like "have you caught your parents having sex" "should the age of consent be lowered" etc really have no place on this forum. And neither do you in my opinion.

You are not funny, witty, or informative. Your agenda seems to be purely based on getting a reaction or attention, just like this one I imagine.

Do us a favour, go away.

Does the same go for ¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤ ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That is libellous; it was the first "t" I omitted :lolol:

I didn't think it looked correct either, so checked it and corrected it before I saw your post - although the timing might suggest otherwise. Good call, though!

I think jealousy is just a stronger strain of envy.

Nah. Envy is when you strongly covet something, or are unhappy with someone else having better favour and you don't own it or have anything to do with it. Jealousy is when you strongly covet something and you already own it (e.g. 'to jealously guard...')

Simple, everything you ever post should be removed from this forum, and so should you.

I find just about everything you ever post ranges from mildly offensive, through to down right offensive. I would like to see you permanently banned form NSC. The topics you start are invariably purile, and are sexually themed, seemingly intended to generate maximum reaction.

Why don't you leave this site, and go to a site that fullfills your needs more suitably? In case you hadn't noticed, this is a site about football, in particular Bright and Hove Albion. Threads like "have you caught your parents having sex" "should the age of consent be lowered" etc really have no place on this forum. And neither do you in my opinion.

You are not funny, witty, or informative. Your agenda seems to be purely based on getting a reaction or attention, just like this one I imagine.

Do us a favour, go away.
Ever been had? Fell for it hook line and sinker my friend. You have been taking part in a project that I have been working on. In future please don't take life so seriously. I wonder whether some of the subjects that I have raised have been too close to home for your liking

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Ever been had? Fell for it hook line and sinker my friend. You have been taking part in a project that I have been working on. In future please don't take life so seriously. I wonder whether some of the subjects that I have raised have been too close to home for your liking

what are your other projects. covering every electrical appliance in your bedsit in tin foil to stop the aliens listening in?

who are you sending this project to? The Illuminati?

Are you surrounded by piles of yellowing newspapers and stuff rescued from the tip, as you do this 'project'?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

you get one of these on forums every so often, someone who just pops up from no where posting drivel and troll posts, then claim its all part of a project when people get tired of them and tell them to f*** off. what project exactly? to show you are a twat?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Why you posted what you posted is only a matter for you. What you posted is a matter for us. Why should we care why you posted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here