Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words, Phrases or Topics that are banned or should be banned from NSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Threads where people are invited to make up new songs for players make me want to hide behind the sofa.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
And the "Guess who i saw in the...........today" posts for the purpose of only increasing numbers of posts.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in all seriousness, im glad NSC has virtually no banning or limts on discussion. however there is one type that should go, vanity threads such as these which dont even serve a purpose of being a topical debate.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
in all seriousness,

Statements of this nature have no place on the NSC.

vanity threads such as these which dont even serve a purpose of being a topical debate.

Are you suggesting that there are posters on the NSC that start threads that only serve to say look at me in an attention seeking way ?
Shame he is banned for a month eh ;)

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Jog on...............................

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
What pub is everyone going to before the game (regardless of where we are playing)?

What time train is everyone getting (regardless of where people are travelling from)?

What strip will we be wearing (what difference does it make)?

How many will we take (what does it matter)?

Player ratings (what qualifies a 15 year old self abuser watching his third game without his mum to judge professional footballers)?

Best chant of the day (usually judged by the above inadequates younger less popular brother)

Werent the stewards terrible today? (accompanied by a sob story from someone whos been told by the steward to sit down 15 times, has told the steward to flip off 15 times, and on the 16th time has been slung out, thus making it the stewards fault)

Can anyone reccommend a place to go on holiday/ new lawn mower / packet of crisps / hairbrush etc etc. (Roughly translates as Ive got no freinds or family / my friends and family hate me and no one I work with is interested in my life so I thought I might impress someone on here by the fact that Im going to buy / book / rent something, but Im too thick and lazy to decide what that something will be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here