Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tee hee hee - nothing Austin Powers related but I'm rather pleased with myself. Woooohoooo - its been hard work and times and easy at others - but I'm there, and I won't be straying far EVER AGAIN!!

Guessing as to what I mean is quite acceptable...happy to buy the first correct guesser a pint!!

:clap: Three cheers for me!! :clap: :clap:

(p.s. not sure why NSC needs to know this but I need congratulations from somewhere - poor Arthur only has 3 words so far, so well done Mummy is a bit out of the question)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
tedebear said:
Tee hee hee - nothing Austin Powers related but I'm rather pleased with myself. Woooohoooo - its been hard work and times and easy at others - but I'm there, and I won't be straying far EVER AGAIN!!

Guessing as to what I mean is quite acceptable...happy to buy the first correct guesser a pint!!

:clap: Three cheers for me!! :clap: :clap:

(p.s. not sure why NSC needs to know this but I need congratulations from somewhere - poor Arthur only has 3 words so far, so well done Mummy is a bit out of the question)

"Well done mummy" is three words. Are they not the first you taught him ??

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Blue Peter badge for constant flicking of the bean?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
tedebear said:
Woooohoooo - its been hard work and times and easy at others - but I'm there, and I won't be straying far EVER AGAIN!!

I said that too, but strayed a little too far on too many occassions! :blush:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Tricky Dicky said:
"Well done mummy" is three words. Are they not the first you taught him ??

Ha! :lol: As you well know (or i think I told you) his first word was CAR!! swiftly followed by Daddy.... grrrrrr :blush:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Pigsy said:
Weightwatchers?

Your name "pigsy" seems to have been an unfair advantage in this quiz....:p :p :p

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Even though I'm a WW Gold Member I'm actually doing the Rosemary Conley GI diet at the moment and it's good!l! I must be a Dietaholic!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh I haven't the foggiest about GI stuff...when I first saw it I thought it was something army related like GI Jane... :lol:

I must admit I'm a bit aprehensive about keeping it off now. to many nice things in the world to snack on!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here