Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

tedebear said:
Have you been at goal?

Yes but then put a stone on again over a couple of years! For me the thing with WW is that you are allowed to have naughty treats like chocolate and crisps, which are my fav, I ended up treating myself too often! Rosemary Conley is much more strict on treats and is very low fat, which is what I need at my age!! I have lost a stone in 7 weeks so far and never achieved that on WW, it took me ages!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
tedebear said:
Oh I haven't the foggiest about GI stuff..

Nor do I really, reading all that gunf that comes with it makes my head hurt!! I just ignore that bit and stick to my calories per day!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Race said:
Yes but then put a stone on again over a couple of years! For me the thing with WW is that you are allowed to have naughty treats like chocolate and crisps, which are my fav, I ended up treating myself too often! Rosemary Conley is much more strict on treats and is very low fat, which is what I need at my age!! I have lost a stone in 7 weeks so far and never achieved that on WW, it took me ages!!

Well done you!! Thats a great achievement...Notice the diff in your clothes? I've lost 2 stone 1 lb...

Ahhhhh yes - the one thing I've had to give up completely is snacking on such things...once I start I can't stop and then I get caught up in thinking "well I've f***ed up now I'll carry on" mentality. SOoooo the only way I've been able to keep on track is get rid of them completely....sadly I'm not sure I'll be able to even buy them now for a while....

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

tedebear said:
Well done you!! Thats a great achievement...Notice the diff in your clothes? I've lost 2 stone 1 lb...

Ahhhhh yes - the one thing I've had to give up completely is snacking on such things...once I start I can't stop and then I get caught up in thinking "well I've f***ed up now I'll carry on" mentality. SOoooo the only way I've been able to keep on track is get rid of them completely....sadly I'm not sure I'll be able to even buy them now for a while....

2 stone 1lb is great to lose, and until you actually lose it you dont realise how big a difference it makes! I've lost it all off my middle, just waiting for my arse to start disappearing now!

Invest in lots of jaffa cakes and wine gums! Low fat and providing you dont eat the whole pack not too bad! They have been a life saver for me when I get the urge for chocolate or something sweet to pick at! I have to run past the huge Walkers Sensations now although I got the urge the other day and had a small bag!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Race said:
2 stone 1lb is great to lose, and until you actually lose it you dont realise how big a difference it makes! I've lost it all off my middle, just waiting for my arse to start disappearing now!

Invest in lots of jaffa cakes and wine gums! Low fat and providing you dont eat the whole pack not too bad! They have been a life saver for me when I get the urge for chocolate or something sweet to pick at! I have to run past the huge Walkers Sensations now although I got the urge the other day and had a small bag!

Love wine gums - great idea!! Don't really like jaffa cakes though....i've been fairly good at picking at fruit and berries when I need a sweet treat - but sometimes I just got to have chocolate - then its murder....usually I don't buy those sorts of things when we go shopping, but I think a treat might be in order.

I kept my pre baby wardrobe, so I've got loads of clothes which its very exciting to be able to fit back into, although a few new things shall have to be purchased in celebration!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Race said:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

"sigh"

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Dave the Gaffer said:

Oi you - stop eyeing her and notice me ;) :lol: I'll have you know the short skirts and long black boots are back in my wardrobe now!! Just need a job to go with them :lol: :blush:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

tedebear said:
although a few new things shall have to be purchased in celebration!!

Too right! Give HIS credit card a damn good bashing!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoooo - I'm a Gold Member!!

Race said:
Too right! Give HIS credit card a damn good bashing!

HA HA - right wheres the nearest Whistles? :lol: :cool:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

Dave the Gaffer said:

You been checking out my arse and waiting for it to disappear as well DTG?!! :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Race said:
You been checking out my arse and waiting for it to disappear as well DTG?!! :lolol:

shhhh.....Guy will find out!

have some discretion

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

tedebear said:
Oi you - stop eyeing her and notice me ;) :lol: I'll have you know the short skirts and long black boots are back in my wardrobe now!! Just need a job to go with them :lol: :blush:

oh gawd

Black boots....short skirts....aussie birds....

:p :p :p :p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here