Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woods signing by buy the weekend

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
It says on michael woods twitter page says that he is signing for a southern club by the weekend. Could be us? If so it's a very good signing!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Southampton, Palace and Millwall have all been mentioned too. Let's hope its us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If he's happy to leave London after 6 years at Chelsea (he's a Northener anyway) then we have a great chance, I think.

We know he's been shown around the Amex and wwas impressed. He's said he knows Bridcutt well, and he must also know Rodgers and Sampoyo. These things help.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
If he's happy to leave London after 6 years at Chelsea (he's a Northener anyway) then we have a great chance, I think.

We know he's been shown around the Amex and wwas impressed. He's said he knows Bridcutt well, and he must also know Rodgers and Sampoyo. These things help.
I couldn't agree more.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Lampard calls him the best chelsea prospect....Come on woodsy you know it makes sense

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Probably between us and Southampton, so he'll be going to Southampton then.

Financially or facility wise they have absolutely no position of superiority over us at all. If he is going there then it is simply because Gus doesnt think he's worth paying as much as they do. What a lovely feeling.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
wages will be the only issue, otherwise my hunch is he'll pick us, Good chance of getting in first team, 3 other ex chelsea lads here, and managed by a chelsea legend midfielder.

Unless of course he's more interested in how to tie bandages and carry stretchers, in which case Physio Adkins wins.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Financially or facility wise they have absolutely no position of superiority over us at all. If he is going there then it is simply because Gus doesnt think he's worth paying as much as they do. What a lovely feeling.

Er, what?

BILLIONAIRE investor.

One of the best youth acadamys around.

40,000 newish stadium.

Agreed though, Chelsea players already here and guaranteed at least a place on the bech/starting spot depending on form between him and Bridcutt so we do have something.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I for one had never heard of him or seen him play. Others seem to think he's good - are you all guessing or have you watched him play *several* times?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here