Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Won't See Me Again At Withdean

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Have finally lost the faith, followed this club through thick and thin, and supported Dick and the manager despite the flack they have recieved.

Last night was the final straw, this club is a joke.

Dick Knight the time for you to leave has come.

My season ticket is in the bin.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Munchkin said:
Have finally lost the faith, followed this club through thick and thin, and supported Dick and the manager despite the flack they have recieved.

What was the thinnest time for you before this morning ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well said. So - serious question - would you be scavving around Sheepcote Tip to retrieve this season ticket if we won our next two games? (unlikely I know, but just suppose)

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Munchkin said:

This is exactly why the club should be worried. When long-term fans decide the club is in such a mess they can't be bothered to turn up. All i can see from here is a downwards spiral. Next gate will be well under 5000.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Munchkin said:

Don't bin it, giv eit to someone who would appreciate it and support the club otherwise its just another empty seat in the ground.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i sympathise . I would never throw season ticket away but I am really seeing what you are saying. It is a f king joke . . . big time !!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
I wasn't implying that, just saying at the moment I don't feel like we should pay off the rest of the season tickets with Magoo in charge.

one minute your saying you cant afford it now its because of the manager ???

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
brightonfan_86 said:
My family are struggling to get the funds for our season tickets, we've only paid up till Orient at home. :(

Don't bin it!

And yet in another thread, you advocate throwing season tickets away at a game..

This board has become a huge keyboard wankfest..

:tosser:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rowdey said:
And yet in another thread, you advocate throwing season tickets away at a game..

This board has become a huge keyboard wankfest..

:tosser:

Possibly the only worthwhile post all day :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Don't know if it is a case of MM players won't sign for or the club situation, i have my own opinions but that is irrelevent. However we are all once again pissed off at no new signings, but truthly are you surprised?

What is hard to swallow this time; is that we were told, fees were agreed for one player by DK, so what the hell happened? The club should not make idiotic statements like that, wait until the player has signed then announce it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Munchkin said:

Bit of an over-reaction innit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here