Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you shouldn't really fancy but you do.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i'm happy to concede that a night of passion with trott would be far superior to an awkward few moments with that boring bitch libby

oh christ yeah - its not often i say this about a piece of young eastenders meat, and i probably would just about include abbie, but christ almighty i wouldnt touch libby with a 10ft barge pole. owen had the right idea

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Sorry
SHABBY.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I do believe on the statute books having sex with the Queen is the only offence still punishable by captial punishment.

Where does that leave Prince Phillip then????

By the way yes to Jodie Foster - I have had a thing about her since watching Bugsy Malone, such a shame she bats for the other team....:facepalm:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
young stars of programmes on the disney channel, although that is obviously from a more legal/moral point of view

Zack & Cody's MUM off The Suite Life on Deck is LOVELY

:thumbsup:

Am I allowed to mention Selina Gomez off Wizards of Waverley Place and of course Hannah Montana, who seems to have morphed into a filthly looking SLUT recently.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I do believe on the statute books having sex with the Queen is the only offence still punishable by captial punishment.

Nah, not since 1997 it's not - capital punishment was abolished throughout the EU for all offences.

Oh, and to answer the question, Tracy Emin

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Zack & Cody's MUM off The Suite Life on Deck is LOVELY

Am I allowed to mention Selina Gomez off Wizards of Waverley Place and of course Hannah Montana, who seems to have morphed into a filthly looking SLUT recently.

ive never really thought of the MUM in that way before, but next time i "accidentally" catch the suite life then i probably will now

selena gomez is AMAZING, and since miley cyrus turned into a right slag wearing virtually nothing ive come round to the idea of her a lot more now as well. special mention as well to the one that plays lilly in hannah montana - there is just something about her that i LOVE

i hasten to add that all of these are now 18 - except miley cyrus, who as hiney points out, is just a slut which in my opinion also makes it acceptable

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
ive never really thought of the MUM in that way before, but next time i "accidentally" catch the suite life then i probably will now

selena gomez is AMAZING, and since miley cyrus turned into a right slag wearing virtually nothing ive come round to the idea of her a lot more now as well. special mention as well to the one that plays lilly in hannah montana - there is just something about her that i LOVE

i hasten to add that all of these are now 18 - except miley cyrus, who as hiney points out, is just a slut which in my opinion also makes it acceptable

She looks better in the later stuff with the short spiky blond hair.

*whattheFUCKhaveIjusttyped?*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here