Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you shouldn't really fancy but you do.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Anne Widdicombe ?. I do like her for her attitude but fancy her ?. er No.

im not trying to claim her as being attractive

i went to see her talk at a conference with college, and i was CAPTIVATED. everything she came out with i agreed with, and i just hung on her every word.

i could just imagine us in bed with her dominating obviously, and then afterwards enjoying a fine cigar and discussing the middle east peace process. i think id enjoy the power of being mr widdicombe as well

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a robust defence. I do like Anne. She has got something.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
Where are the f***ing photos ?. :rant:

here are some

Sarah_Beeny1170.jpg

SNN1703SS_453926a.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lacey Turner has it all, looks and genuine acting talent so thats a ridiculous suggestion. If someone said Dot Cotton then we are talking.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont know if she counts as a no either, but sarah palin

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i know im going to regret this one, but i quite like heather trott

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh dear, you've just crossed a line mccarthy:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that is DISGUSTING

hold on cowboy - let me explain

as her character, i find heather to be totally hilarious. her accoldaes including being sacked from a supermarket for taking a bite out of the edam and her own mother calls her pig. obviously, looks wise she isnt ideal, but personality wise i think she is brilliant. and her heart is in the right place. good alround wife material

then, as cheryl fergusson she would also be ok. she is obviously on good money being on eastenders, her performances in their comic relief sketches show she is also funny in real life

i reckon being with either of them would be a right crack

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you're having a shocker here mccarthy

bore off - looks aren't everything you know thomas. and if the next "keeping it real" ian beale in darren went there and impregnated her, thats good enough vindication for me - especially if slinging one up here can lead to pulling a STUNNER like jodie

Oct 25, 2003
bore off - looks aren't everything you know thomas. and if the next "keeping it real" ian beale in darren went there and impregnated her, thats good enough vindication for me - especially if slinging one up here can lead to pulling a STUNNER like jodie

i'm happy to concede that a night of passion with trott would be far superior to an awkward few moments with that boring bitch libby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here