Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you KNOW are attractive, but you just DON'T fancy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
What is cool about this topic is if you asked any of the girls mentioned to name an ugly bloke that they wouldnt shag, i know for a fact none of them would name me:amex:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not to mention thick as two short planks. But then I suppose you lot wouldn't be playing Trivial Pursuit with her. So carry on :D

Actually, if a woman was up for playing Trivial Pursuits, that would ipse facto make her attractive.

Somehow I can't see Brook rolling out the board and cheese wedges though.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Pixi Lott as well, not one that stands out..

G5z.jpg

G5z.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bleakley looks too MUMSY to me. She's not going to give you a good time, she'd probably just make you dinner.

I used to fancy Christine but now that FAT LARDY waster has had his dirty paws on her I am not interested anymore. Her loss.

Oct 25, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3615468 said:
Tommy come on I thought you were a big tit man. I do like a nice titjob me, trying that on Hilton it'd be like slapping my cock on a monkey's forehead.

Nope, she's an all round oinker.

nah i've gone off them lately........i always get a thought when confronted by them that just won't leave my head......and that thought is that, yeah, they might be alright now, but give it a few years and they're going to be an absolute disaster zone, and this fills me with a sense of sadness and sympathy that i find impossible to get rid of, and it's not the best mindset for a spot of how's your father

you just don't get that problem with the smaller ones

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
oh, but you're absolutely FINE with cristiano ronaldo throwing his greasy disco sausage down hilton's MOTORWAY of a vagina?!

you're a madman

Ronaldo is COOL however. He may be a tosser but he is a fine specimen of a Man.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't fancy Ronaldo but I have no problem saying I think a bloke is good looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here