Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women you KNOW are attractive, but you just DON'T fancy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
why though? there is EVIDENCE clearly proving that she's really, really boring in bed

EVIDENCE

I have seen that video and maybe he was crap in bed. He did have a reasonable long schlong though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
why though? there is EVIDENCE clearly proving that she's really, really boring in bed

EVIDENCE

If you think shagging Paris Hilton could ever constitute as boring you have not lived my life :laugh:

Oct 25, 2003
I have seen that video and maybe he was crap in bed. He did have a reasonable long schlong though.

takes two to tango! if she was that good she would've dragged the standard up, the whole thing was about as arousing as waiting for a bus

and my reasons for not fancying her?

a) as already stated, boring in bed

b) she's a 100% twat and has absolutely nothing likable about her personality

c) just not that bothered about her face (personal opinion, don't get offended again ;) )

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
takes two to tango! if she was that good she would've dragged the standard up, the whole thing was about as arousing as waiting for a bus

and my reasons for not fancying her?

a) as already stated, boring in bed

b) she's a 100% twat and has absolutely nothing likable about her personality

c) just not that bothered about her face (personal opinion, don't get offended again ;) )

All of the above. Plus she is an absolute GUTTER SLUT

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
megan fox.......frequently tops polls like "top 10 fittest birds wheyyy" and stuff....just doesn't do it for me

Ahhh, gotcha. I'm familiar with her name, just wouldn't recognise her if she walked past me in the street.

From that photo, she doesn't look all that to me. Too much slap on.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
paris_hilton_shock.jpgparis = pig

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3615447 said:
Paris Hilton is rough as a badger's ballbag.

Danny, of course, probably has experience of badger's ballbags.

I'd certainly say Jolie, Hilton and Cole too. I can never understand the fuss about Kelly Brook either, she's OK but scarcely worth the drooling.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Danny, of course, probably has experience of badger's ballbags.

I'd certainly say Jolie, Hilton and Cole too. I can never understand the fuss about Kelly Brook either, she's OK but scarcely worth the drooling.

Not to mention thick as two short planks. But then I suppose you lot wouldn't be playing Trivial Pursuit with her. So carry on :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here