Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women who flaunt themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
I have no sympathy with those women who go out scantily clad and then find that they attract attention from those they do not wish to recieve it from. Why do they go out dressed in revealing attire in the first place if it is not to draw attention to themselves? Being a hetro sexual male I quite enjoy the sight of female flesh but there are some out there who cannot control their basic instincts. I do not condone rape or sexual assault but when it transpires that a drunken wench wearing little gets attacked I feel that they are partially to blame. Is it unreasonible of me to be of this opinion?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have no sympathy with those women who go out scantily clad and then find that they attract attention from those they do not wish to recieve it from. Why do they go out dressed in revealing attire in the first place if it is not to draw attention to themselves? Being a hetro sexual male I quite enjoy the sight of female flesh but there are some out there who cannot control their basic instincts. I do not condone rape or sexual assault but when it transpires that a drunken wench wearing little gets attacked I feel that they are partially to blame. Is it unreasonible of me to be of this opinion?
yes, f***ing weirdo.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course you're right, and people who work hard, earn lots of money and spend it on a flash car deserve to have their car stolen, and if they buy a big house it deserves to be broken into, and their flash TV stolen, and if a kid can't stand up to a paedophile they deserve to be abused.

[/sarcasm]

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Banned in a minute

He's getting banned in a minute..

:bigwave: :tosser:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You do seem to be going a bit down the 'she was asking for it because she was wearing a see-through top' route. Yes some women probably do dress/act like that to get sex, but it's consensual sex not rape they're after!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
can see your point, a women who is scantily clad and chooses to walk home alone at night whilst doesnt deserve to be attacked is prob asking for it so to speak.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yerah, women shouldn't go out expecting people to have basic human decency and morals, and should know men can't control themselves, and it's not the man's fault...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
can see your point, a women who is scantily clad and chooses to walk home alone at night whilst doesnt deserve to be attacked is prob asking for it so to speak.

Are you serious? I take it the woman you have in mind will be carrying a large banner which reads "I really want to be sexually assaulted, so come on & fill your boots guys"??

Jesus. :nono:

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
After your rampage on the other thread, this is how you justify that women who got out with their tits out and their skirts half way up their arse should get raped to teach them a lesson!? :tosser:

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex

I am in no way insinuating that she deserves to be attacked but she is increasing the chances of it happening. Should I suggest that men need to control their urges but Women should act more responsibly. What happens if a person jumps into a shark infested pool with an open bleading wound, they get bitten. What happens if you go into a Palace pub wearing your BHA colours, you get a kicking.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We are only monkeys with shoes so it is'nt surprising that blokes regress to acting like chimps, especially when they have been on the sauce, so the sight of an apparently sexually available female will tend to incite them to go into a mating ritual which involves shouting whistling and aggressive behaviour..especially when in the company of other males in their troop (how often have you seen blokes acting like this on their own?)

Women are obviously the focus of attention when they go out in their warpaint with their goods on display..they too are signalling, subconciously, a willingness to mate...it's the equivalent of a female Baboons arse going bright purple when she ovulates..but the difference between Humans and other monkeys is supposed to be an ability to control our baser urges..doesn't always work out like that though.

If a woman dresses in very scanty clothes, goes into an environment where there are many eager young men with their higher functions eroded from drink then I don't think she should realistically expect to remain unnoticed, she should be prepared for fairly aggressive approaches from men and have her wits about her.

This is obviously a different scenario than lone predatory rapists who operate outside of groups and typically have a warped view of society and women in general.

I used to work with a lot of young women and they quickly learn the danger signals and behaved accordingly, not everyone gets a second chance of course but it was ever thus.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
We are only monkeys with shoes so it is'nt surprising that blokes regress to acting like chimps, especially when they have been on the sauce, so the sight of an apparently sexually available female will tend to incite them to go into a mating ritual which involves shouting whistling and aggressive behaviour..especially when in the company of other males in their troop (how often have you seen blokes acting like this on their own?)

Women are obviously the focus of attention when they go out in their warpaint with their goods on display..they too are signalling, subconciously, a willingness to mate...it's the equivalent of a female Baboons arse going bright purple when she ovulates..but the difference between Humans and other monkeys is supposed to be an ability to control our baser urges..doesn't always work out like that though.

If a woman dresses in very scanty clothes, goes into an environment where there are many eager young men with their higher functions eroded from drink then I don't think she should realistically expect to remain unnoticed, she should be prepared for fairly aggressive approaches from men and have her wits about her.

This is obviously a different scenario than lone predatory rapists who operate outside of groups and typically have a warped view of society and women in general.

I used to work with a lot of young women and they quickly learn the danger signals and behaved accordingly, not everyone gets a second chance of course but it was ever thus.

Very well put.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
women who are scantly clad are either comfortable with their bodies or possibly insecure and seeking male attention. HOWEVER male attention is looking, paying a compliment or maybe buying a drink NOT rape or sexual assault. And to suggest women who are victims are even slightly responsible is horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here