Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women @ football

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
:fishing:
women at football watch it as tho it is a spectacle far away, they are never involved, never in the action, never part of the atmosphere.

casts rod....

Unless they are scantily clad and fit...like this... otherwise noo girls

swedish_football_girls-500x376.jpg

Gullys girls are allowed

:fishing: (add another one to be sure)

Lush

Mods' Pet
Alternatively, this could be the problem. From the Vicente thread:

Watched that with almost as big a grin on my face as when I was at the game watching him do it live. I screamed with delight like a 9 year old girl when that first one went in :banana: He is pure class, I just kept shouting, "Give it to Vicente" everytime we had the ball. Q U A L L A T E E!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Well it means I love women so I can\'t be a sexist. Same as I can\'t racist as my shoes are black.

Thats some mighty good fishing champ, but you've gotta try harder to get some bites. You've got casual sexism and racism. Just go for bigotry and xenophobia and you've collected a full set. You can do it Don I believe in you.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
images[10].jpg
I think we need more women at The Amex so that the Ladies loo's are more full and then the Men's loo's will be less full. This is based on this season where there is not additional seating and any extra women will mean there will be less men as there are insufficient seats. :thumbsup:

Or, how about all boys under the age of 16 can use the Womens loo's? :ohmy:
Think it could work. :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Men fart an average of 17 times a day, and women fart an average of 9 times a day.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree, Gully's Girls OUT, Gully's Guys IN

:cheery: :cheery: :cheery:

Can\'t help but notice the increase in females at football these days. Now I\'m no sexist as I love women, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they sing). We want a colossal drunken roar when we score, not incessant squealing.

Controversial but true.

Sad bender.

The wimmins are more interested in footy now that the yobbos and gobby wankers are presided over by big bully stewards. We CARE for the laytees and their well-being, stewards are their knights in shining armour and we protect even their ears from disgustingness.
Squeal away girls, the boys and girls in hi-viz will see to it that the nasty neanderthals like Don Logan here are kept in fear of molesting your earspace.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm very much in favour of women at football........................ like this
206051_263466760336221_188946404454924_1253190_880717_n.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here