Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women @ football

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Possibly the least interesting WUM in the history of NSC, so that is up against some pretty hefty competition.

Notice not a SINGLE bite.

So the ban is over, and he's back for another round of fishing.

For what it's worth, there were a couple of young ladies in the match by match seats in front of me on saturday, and they both were giving it large with the chants of Albion and Seagulls. :thumbsup:

Can\'t help but notice the increase in idiots on NSC these days. Now I\'m no rocket scientist as I love most idiots, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they called Don). We want a diverse forum, not incessant drivel being posted.

Controversial but true.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he trolls the board with constant shit again, we'll ban him for good.

Don Logan - friendly warning.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Can\\\'t help but notice the increase in idiots on NSC these days. Now I\\\'m no rocket scientist as I love most idiots, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they called Don). We want a diverse forum, not incessant drivel being posted.

Controversial but true.

You come up with that response by yourself Randall?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think we need more women at The Amex so that the Ladies loo's are more full and then the Men's loo's will be less full. This is based on this season where there is not additional seating and any extra women will mean there will be less men as there are insufficient seats. :thumbsup:

Or, how about all boys under the age of 16 can use the Womens loo's? :ohmy:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could the opening poster please explain his comment "Now I'm no sexist as I love women"

How are this two comments in any way linked

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Can\'t help but notice the increase in idiots on NSC these days. Now I\'m no rocket scientist as I love most idiots, but lets be honest...too many ruin the atmosphere (especially if they called Don). We want a diverse forum, not incessant drivel being posted.

Controversial but true.
That's a quality post!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
378347.jpg

Anyone?

Have you got any BBQ flavour?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:p , in all seriousness it's abit of a daft comment - think the fact that people are finding certain aspects of the "modern game cringey" could be the reason behind the "lack of roar"

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
women at football watch it as tho it is a spectacle far away, they are never involved, never in the action, never part of the atmosphere.

casts rod....

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I think we need more women at The Amex so that the Ladies loo's are more full and then the Men's loo's will be less full. This is based on this season where there is not additional seating and any extra women will mean there will be less men as there are insufficient seats. :thumbsup:

Or, how about all boys under the age of 16 can use the Womens loo's? :ohmy:

Here is an idea why don't we just have unisex toilets and us men wee between the womens legs while they are sat on the shitter. :wave:

My work here is done

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well it means I love women so I can\'t be a sexist. Same as I can\'t racist as my shoes are black.

Do we know the record for how quick someone has been re-banned once the old ban has been lifted ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here