Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women eh.......

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
This made me laugh, last night i was sitting about around 7 pm, had put the nipper to bed and i thought, i'll pop up the offy and get myself a four pack of ale, so i say to the missus, i'm off up the shop for a couple of beers do you want anything?

missus: what do you want them for, your always having a beer at home... (for the record i haven't had abeer for a fornight) Why do you need a beer if theres no occasion to drink, what about your health?????? etc etc.

I can't believe the grief i got, what is it with women, if i'd been going to the shop for a bottle of Cola ( which is probably just as bad for me) she wouldn't have said a word.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Goring Gull said:
This made me laugh, last night i was sitting about around 7 pm, had put the nipper to bed and i thought, i'll pop up the offy and get myself a four pack of ale, so i say to the missus, i'm off up the shop for a couple of beers do you want anything?

missus: what do you want them for, your always having a beer at home... (for the record i haven't had abeer for a fornight) Why do you need a beer if theres no occasion to drink, what about your health?????? etc etc.

I can't believe the grief i got, what is it with women, if i'd been going to the shop for a bottle of Cola ( which is probably just as bad for me) she wouldn't have said a word.

probably cause she thinks you'd get pissed and want yer wicked way with her :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My wife drinks more than me. So I don't have a problem.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Never really had a problem with that. Probably because she knows that she'd lose if I had to pick between them :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
women%20in%20cages%20poster.jpg

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Women only have men's interests at heart and never have any other intention apart from just doing the right thing.:angel:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Spicy said:
Women only have men's interests at heart and never have any other intention apart from just doing the right thing.:angel:

By trying to stop a man getting his beer she obviously does not have his best interests at heart.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Where would we be without them though?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dougdeep said:

Down the pub watching the footy.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:

Quite right too, Doug, because most of you men would have to go to work half naked as a result of not being able to find your clothes.:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Those Washing machine things are far too complicated for me dear. I'll leave it to an expert. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here