Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women eh.......

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Yes, but Denis was only handbag sized so she could put him neatly away when she had finished with him. All women should have a man like that.:D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
s.stubbs said:

At this point, I could either ask whether you are handbag sized or like the dominant woman, but I won't of course.:D

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Goring Gull said:
This made me laugh, last night i was sitting about around 7 pm, had put the nipper to bed and i thought, i'll pop up the offy and get myself a four pack of ale, so i say to the missus, i'm off up the shop for a couple of beers do you want anything?

missus: what do you want them for, your always having a beer at home... (for the record i haven't had abeer for a fornight) Why do you need a beer if theres no occasion to drink, what about your health?????? etc etc.

I can't believe the grief i got, what is it with women, if i'd been going to the shop for a bottle of Cola ( which is probably just as bad for me) she wouldn't have said a word.

I have a slightly different model.

"Want anything from the shops dearest? I need some beer."
"No thanks - I'm fine".

I return with Stella.

"So where's my chocolate?"

Goring Gull said:
This made me laugh, last night i was sitting about around 7 pm, had put the nipper to bed and i thought, i'll pop up the offy and get myself a four pack of ale, so i say to the missus, i'm off up the shop for a couple of beers do you want anything?

missus: what do you want them for, your always having a beer at home... (for the record i haven't had abeer for a fornight) Why do you need a beer if theres no occasion to drink, what about your health?????? etc etc.

I can't believe the grief i got, what is it with women, if i'd been going to the shop for a bottle of Cola ( which is probably just as bad for me) she wouldn't have said a word.

Ahem, as if we men struggle with what women say and what they mean - this one is actually amazingly simple. She is really saying;
"You talk/act like a right wanker when you have even the slightest drop of beer"

You obviously can't handle your alcohol, but then, who can? I've yet to meet anyone for whom it made character improvements.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Plus NMH, if we believe what has been in the media over the past few months it is women who have problems with overindulgence more than men now, how annoying is a p****d up woman?

Gully said:
Plus NMH, if we believe what has been in the media over the past few months it is women who have problems with overindulgence more than men now, how annoying is a p****d up woman?

There's nothing worse.

What was that Jack Nicholson line? "Think of a man and take away reason and accountability" or summat.

A drunk woman is the worst.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Women eh.......

NMH said:
You obviously can't handle your alcohol, but then, who can? I've yet to meet anyone for whom it made character improvements.
I must get you one in some time then NMH. I am a crushing bore when sober, but I'm the life and soul once I've had a few.

At least thats how it seems to me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knightsworld said:
My wife insists i am an alcoholic.

I am not, because i do not attend meetings:D
Thats how I see it.

As long as you don't admit[ to it, then there's no way you can be an alcoholic. Its only when you start acknowledging it that the problems start. Crying, meetings etc. Its a slippery slope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here