Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

women and logic

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
having an argument in the office to say that women are less logical thinking than men but have no evidence at all to back it up.
Can anybody help?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's a genetic FACT. Womens and men brains work in different ways. There should be loads on the interweb to back this up. One experiment I know of is to get a map and work out a fixed route from one point (marked) to another (unmarked). You read out directions from the starting point i.e left, forward, left, right etc. and they trace the route and should end up at the pre-determined finishing point.
There will be a much higher percentage of men who get it right.
That and the fact that 'womens problems' make them go mental for a quarter of their post pubesant life.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Get a man in the office and a woman to draw a bike - then we'll see who's the more logical sex

sounds intruiging - what is the likely outcome?

i'm not coming at this from a sexist viewpoint - i know there are plenty of things that women can perform better than men. However i was sure that men are proven to be more logical thinking and just want to back this up if indeed it's true.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Normal Rob said:
sounds intruiging - what is the likely outcome?

i'm not coming at this from a sexist viewpoint - i know there are plenty of things that women can perform better than men. However i was sure that men are proven to be more logical thinking and just want to back this up if indeed it's true.

That men will draw a beautiful state of the art bike, that doesnt work, whereas women will draw a plain one that does

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I can't draw at all.

I think women use instinct quite a lot which men don't find logical but women can have a lot more common sense which is logical.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
M-spock.jpg

Uncontestable PROOF that men are more logical than women.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yorkie said:
I can't draw at all.

I think women use instinct quite a lot which men don't find logical but women can have a lot more common sense which is logical.

I think "some" women use instinct when they don't know what they're talking about.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Truth is (and most men can't accept this), statistically women are better drivers than men.

As they say .... FACT.

bhaexpress said:
Truth is (and most men can't accept this), statistically women are better drivers than men.

As they say .... FACT.

In terms of what? Accidents?

Jeez, they are better at GCSE's than us, better at University.
They are better drivers.

What is the point in blokes eh?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
captainmorganrum said:
In terms of what? Accidents?

Jeez, they are better at GCSE's than us, better at University.
They are better drivers.

They give gay men something to get excited about.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
captainmorganrum said:

Because women still need us to park their cars for them and still open jars.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
statisically more men are involved in crash's !! What this doesn't say however is that it is women who cause them !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dougal said:
statisically more men are involved in crash's !! What this doesn't say however is that it is women who cause them !

Tell that to the insurance companies who give me a better price on my 9 years no claims bonus than my husband.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
If i was a woman I wouldn't care if men were more logical.
I'd just be playing with my 'bits and pieces' alot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here