Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The talk this week was Trossard's 'other' goal was identical to his goal at Wolves.
I had absolutely no recollection of that, so chased down the highlights, this morning. (and have now pretty much forgotten it again!)

Anyhoo, after the highlights I was directed to this, where after 3 minutes or so there's only young Solly "giving it large" to the Wolves fans.
How sweet I didn't know he had it in him - still no place for him in the 7.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for posting that, it cheered me up. It seems like ages ago but it's only 6 weeks.

If there is anyone out there with some spare time, it would be great to see a dedicated thread of any vlogs from away fans when they didn't get the result they were confidently expecting from 'a team like f*cking Brighton'.

It always feels so enjoyable watching them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for posting that, it cheered me up. It seems like ages ago but it's only 6 weeks.

If there is anyone out there with some spare time, it would be great to see a dedicated thread of any vlogs from away fans when they didn't get the result they were confidently expecting from 'a team like f*cking Brighton'.

It always feels so enjoyable watching them.

I don't normally get involved in them, my cringeometer goes through the roof after about 30secs and I hightail it out of there.

So I guess I'm giving this fella a gold star because I did stay with it.

That said all the praise needs to be heaped onto his co-coms.
The searing pre-match analysis was worth the entrance fee alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here