Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Chappers just said a 3 game ban for each, can we clear that up?

I was under assumption 2 yellows or a red due professional foul (without violent conduct) is 1 game. (Dunk)

red for dissent 2 games (Maupay)

Straight red for violent conduct or dangerous play (min 3 games can be increased to 4)

Thats what I thought it was?

Is it Dunk's second red for the season. If so, perhaps more than just the one game!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I like that Neal was angry.

I hope to be surprised by the next starting 11, especially if mathematically safe by then.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just shows how important last week’s win was.
So Dunk, is it one or three game ban?
Maupay had played well. Silly to get sent off for dissent. I really think the degree of ‘hate’ on here for him is out of order.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If he questioned the ability of moss to be able to spot a foul, or he asked how much he was bunged for not giving the same, good on him. If he called him a bloke who should be seeking medical assistance as he's clearly not of sound mind to referee a premier league game, very good on him. There was a lot of talking into the refs ear all the way through the second half, dog wanderers players showing their lack of class. moss was a homer

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Just shows how important last week’s win was.
So Dunk, is it one or three game ban?
Maupay had played well. Silly to get sent off for dissent. I really think the degree of ‘hate’ on here for him is out of order.
Two, his second red.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Maupay is just brain dead. You could see there was something going on after the challenge with Coady. And to think people want Maupay and Andone on the same pitch. Potential for on pitch chaos!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Typified our season there.

Fantastic for one half.

Then come out for the second half asleep.

Each sub makes us worse.

Correct the last two and we could be a very good side next year.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Unfortunately the story of the season. We are a decent side for a half!

The only good news is that **** Maupay just got sent off!

Not really. We went down to 10 men. That’s what killed us today.

We’d have done very well to hold onto the point. Nearly did. Dunks fault but have to forgive him as he’s only human and saved us so many times down the years.

(Shocker to see you on here after we lose [emoji6])

Should be one for Dunk, but that’s season over for Neal, a great shame he will have no chance to pull himself out of this trough of form

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The usual inability to get more than one goal ahead when the better team with the then inevitable consequences when it goes tits-up.

Nah different today. Down to 10 for most of the half.

In the PL away from home that is brutal.

If we had 11 I’m confident we’d have won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here