Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I totally disagree with you as well. It's better to defend a lead, than allow them a free hit.
I'm holding this in the same light as sheff utd. Should have put this game to bed against these portugeezers

Yeah I get that side of the argument but it's got to be harder to defend a lead with ten men than it is to try and reclaim a lead with eleven :shrug:

Part of the beauty of football though I guess, thousands of people watching the same thing and having vastly differing opinions on it all.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Because probably our most important player and captain left the pitch.
That went all against us yet again, 11 players and a full squad would have taken Wolves apart today, ifs buts and maybes i know.

Double whammy. Not only did we lose our best defender but we lost all leadership. After that episode we looked clueless. Quite content to keep giving the ball back to them and let them tear us to shreds. Many players just conte t to watch. And bow Maupay sent off after the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Maupay red card.

Ridiculous and unnecessary.

Is there any chance Albion can buy a striker in the summer who can keep his head both in front of goal and on the pitch?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Chappers just said a 3 game ban for each, can we clear that up?

I was under assumption 2 yellows or a red due professional foul (without violent conduct) is 1 game. (Dunk)

red for dissent 2 games (Maupay)

Straight red for violent conduct or dangerous play (min 3 games can be increased to 4)

Thats what I thought it was?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Great to see Maupay showing some passion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Maupay sent off

Had already turned over for the F1. What for?

Genuinely feel sorry for Potter today. Dunk’s bent him over and rogered him. The limp to 40 continues

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

I was under assumption 2 yellows or a red due professional foul (without violent conduct) is 1 game. (Dunk)

Straight red for violent conduct or dangerous play (min 3 games can be increased to 4)

You are correct, Chappers was wrong. Dunk serves an extra games ban as it's his second red card this season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

2 games for Dunk 1 for the professional fouls today and another for it being his second red

2 games for Maupay for dissent

MerseySeagull

Apr 17, 2017
Wirral
Maupay is a humongous ****. Thank god he probably wouldn't have scored next week anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here