Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
i'm staying well away from nsc tonight! Too fookin depressed by that result.

nothing wrong with that result. To come from behind twice and walk away with a point is more than acceptable, although we maybe should've hung on for all 3.

D

Deleted member 22389

I walked out the house when the penalty went in. It's worse listening than watching.
My disappointment as when as I walked in and I heard the words, that's two points dropped here, or something along the lines.

I'm looking at the positives here, it's another point. We didn't lose. We are still 8th, we are not shit. I'm not going to let it ruin my weekend.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yes, we would all be happy with a point before the game but you can understand annoyances as we only had to hold on for 3 mins against ten men. I think people are entitled to let off a little frustration. Well happy with the more attacking approach and 2 in 2 for Dobbie is also a very good sign.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Must admit it feels more like a defeat but I have seen it happen too many times to get suicidal! Just off to have a :drink: then I might have another:drink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We could not defend a jelly and ice cream trifle at a kids party

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
So disappointing!,,, depressing I turned radio off 92 min, because I thought it was over 2 - 3 !

To get text 3-3 ,, what the hell going on, 10 men wolves

It's a frustrating season now and all I hear is brighton missed lots of chances

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think people forget that Wolves have some quality players. Yes it's frustrating not to win the game especially against 10 men and I'm not making excuses but I'm actually pretty pleased with this result. It's hardly losing at home to 9 man Wallsall is it? Key players back for Bolton and I still think we'll be up there this season. We also showed some quality attacking intent which is a rarity away from home.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Moaners go and support Leeds :lolol:

I was very disappointed and frustrated. It seems we lack the killer instinct.

We still have the best defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here