Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A lot of people have been complaining about the moaners on here but seriously? If not today, then when?

Shocking. Failing to hold a lead for three minutes against 10 men (who also put two past you). That's worth a whine or two.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sounds to me as if the attacking changes Gus made when we were 2-1 down, cost us when we were 3-2 up.
Yeah exactly. Calderon is a superb attacking player but is not good enough defensively and Bruno was playing almost as a right winger. Can't have helped with the set piece marking but no excuses.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unacceptable.

:lolol:

f*** you commentator

:lolol: For you too.

there's gonna be large portions of binfestery tonight

You're not wrong there, time to log off now I think!

Sake, conceding 2 against 10 men. Not acceptable. This game should be out of sight by a long way by now. Twats.

Ever played football? It's not as easy as you seem to think it is. Nevermind, have a little cry and get it out of your system.

Im sorry but F*cking jack it in Barnes

Congratulations, you're the first!

Absolutely useless, wot a disgrace. How many times are we going to f*#k it up this season.

Yeah, I agree. FFS, 10th in the table again! Unbelievable. Gus has been here 3 years now and we've stood absolutely bloody still! Enough is enough, no?

Really disappointed I missed Peterborough's 2 goals in midweek, Christ knows what I was looking at. Sucking my thumb, probably.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We are shit at defending - unless we fail to attack - end of!

That would be the team with one of the best defensive records in this division being shit at defending would it?

Sillwood

Save the West Pier
Jul 19, 2007
Lewes District
Did I say earlier that somebody told me that Dobbie would take the penalty to put us 3 - 2 up at Wolves but we would contrive to conceede at the death against 10 men? And we end up pis**ed off?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There are lots of positives to take from the game, at least we scored 3 away from home. If El-Abd, Bridge and Buckley are back for the next game I'll be confident.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bollllllllllllocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuckety fuckety shit and booollloooccckkksss !!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Scored 3 away and we are still unbeaten...... conceded 3 and still can't win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here