Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Ticket Sales

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will you please bring one of those cardboard FA Cups wrapped in tin foil?

PLEASE?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Will you please bring one of those cardboard FA Cups wrapped in tin foil?

PLEASE?
Yes, this. And can you post some pictures on this thread of some shops on Woking high street all decked out in Cup Fever memorabilia?

And finally, can you leave that Grazioli behind? We don't want that pesky fella causing some silly non-league upset thanks. :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
don't be fretting about the bus back to town woking fans.

basically you pile out the ground and follow the crowds through the tunnel and down the hill a bit... which leads you to the bus pick up area... join the queue... and then get on the football special bus which takes you into town. simples

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
How many tickets will we get for the replay if we cause a shock by equalizing in the 94th minute? :blush:

What a grott-hole; how would we cope after the MAJESTY of Withdean :blush:
1392329168_f21a9102a3.jpg
:facepalm:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Are they sending you a new ticket out?

It's just that I bought two for a neighbour and they are in the East Stand!

Just phoned the ticket office and they said Woking fans are in the usual away end and if my neighbours tickets says East then that is where they will be seated.
???

Edit: Answering my own query!!

Mar 10, 2006
Strange that the ticket office has told you that Woking fans will be seated in the normal away end. There isn't enough room in there for the 15% we have to give them hence why the club told me that the family stand and east stand is where they will be seated thus moving me to the south stand. I told them that I already have my tickets and they are putting the new ones at the ground and I then have to hand over the east stand ones in exchange

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Strange that the ticket office has told you that Woking fans will be seated in the normal away end. There isn't enough room in there for the 15% we have to give them hence why the club told me that the family stand and east stand is where they will be seated thus moving me to the south stand. I told them that I already have my tickets and they are putting the new ones at the ground and I then have to hand over the east stand ones in exchange

Hmm, its getting rather confusing. I think I will pop up there in the morning and see if I can get a definitive answer, not that I am disbelieving you, as what you said makes sense!

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010

I thought you didn't HAVE to give us 15% after the first lot of ticket numbers was agreed upon. I thought because we only asked for 900 then you have the choice after we sell out whether or not to give us more. I'm probably wrong but thats how I was told it worked?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here