Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Ticket Sales

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Likely to be quite drunk at the time and am likely to end up in Littlehampton rather than Brighton Station if walking :eek:)

:lolol: I like that!

As said

5, 5a take you to town, the 27 goes straight to Brighton Station.

Good that you are bringing lots of fans.

If you are in the West Stand I wonder why the Family Stand regulars have been shifted to the South Stand. ???

Not that the Family Standers will complain (better view and all that!). Maybe we are not expecting to sell many to home fans. :shrug:

No home tickets have been sold in the family stand (T+U) and W as these will be an option for Woking. The away Cup team are entitles to 15%. The 800 seats in west stand are not even 10%. I understand T+U+W can accomodate over 1500, so if they look like selling over 800, Woking will be moved to the East Stand.

It would be easy to offer oprn seating in T+U for the 800 West Stand tickets and then sell on an allocated seating basis for W.

I am a East stand STH and got this from the Horses mouth in the shop on Friday when I gratefully swapped by Family STH for a nice shiney one in the south stand.

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
No home tickets have been sold in the family stand (T+U) and W as these will be an option for Woking. The away Cup team are entitles to 15%. The 800 seats in west stand are not even 10%. I understand T+U+W can accomodate over 1500, so if they look like selling over 800, Woking will be moved to the East Stand.

It would be easy to offer oprn seating in T+U for the 800 West Stand tickets and then sell on an allocated seating basis for W.

I am a East stand STH and got this from the Horses mouth in the shop on Friday when I gratefully swapped by Family STH for a nice shiney one in the south stand.

We will sell over 800 no problem so fingers crossed we get moved

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Update...

We only have 40 tickets left :) Guaranteed sell out from our side of things then

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am a East stand STH and got this from the Horses mouth in the shop on Friday when I gratefully swapped my Family STH for a nice shiney one in the south stand.

What manner of special ST is it that you have, which includes CUP games?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm sure I recall one of the non-league sides we played a few years ago thinking they were in the west stand only to arrive on the day to find they'd all been put in the east stand. I'd be suprised if that isnt the case again this year.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So our biggest away followins this season will probably be: Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, and Woking? :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
In order it will likely be:-

Woking, SCC, Charlton SW.

Woking are the only ones who can bring more than 800!
I hadn't thought of that, I suppose it's no different to us taking so many to Villa really.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

Of course, depending on who we get in later rounds, if at home
And of course IF we win. Good as our league form is, our cup performances this season have so far seen us lose twice without scoring. I wouldn't take this one for granted.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I hadn't thought of that, I suppose it's no different to us taking so many to Villa really.
Indeed, but when you see Barrow take 8000 fans away to Sunderland (as they did last season), questions have to be asked.

EDIT: Saying that, they are pretty close.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Of course, depending on who we get in later rounds, if at home

and providing we win

Can't see how they are going to be put in the east stand (block W) as I received my tickets for that stand in the post this morning

Maybe its just the family stand, which will be used as an overflow for their West Stand.

I can categorically say that T+U are not for home fans, as Im a STH here and HAD (very willing) to move.

the fact the Woking fans are saying their tickets are West stand backs this up.

The only flaw in this idea is that both supporters will be using the East Stand turnstiles, loos and catering areas- not a problem im sure, but would not be segregated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here