Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Ticket Sales

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Apparently we have already almost sold out. Not bad going considering they went on sale today at 12

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good to hear.

Do you know what part(s) of the ground you've been allocated?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
take your binoculars

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Thats pretty good. :thumbsup:

Hopefully, it will be a good attendance. I intend to go for sure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
They are in the family stand. If you do sell out i'm sure we'll give you the other stand block W behind the goal...

We are definatly in the West stand, which sucks but at least we sold the tickets anyway

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We are definatly in the West stand, which sucks but at least we sold the tickets anyway

Good that you are bringing lots of fans.

If you are in the West Stand I wonder why the Family Stand regulars have been shifted to the South Stand. ???

Not that the Family Standers will complain (better view and all that!). Maybe we are not expecting to sell many to home fans. :shrug:

card-fan

Oct 25, 2010
Was about to make my own thread on here, but to save spamming you I'll write here. What are the buses like back to the station after the game? I've looked on the bus website, but only know of the 27 (the bus I caught last time I was down using the park and ride). Is it likely to be crowded due to Preston Park being out of service? and are there any other buses that run back into town or close to the station? Cheers guys and sorry for acting like it's our cup final :eek:) (Of which it is!) Ta.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Was about to make my own thread on here, but to save spamming you I'll write here. What are the buses like back to the station after the game? I've looked on the bus website, but only know of the 27 (the bus I caught last time I was down using the park and ride). Is it likely to be crowded due to Preston Park being out of service? and are there any other buses that run back into town or close to the station? Cheers guys and sorry for acting like it's our cup final :eek:) (Of which it is!) Ta.

5 or 5a from the London Road back into town. Get off at St Peters Church (home fans will tell you where the stop is) and walk up Trafalgar Street (opposite the Church) straight to Brighton Station. Or as you say 27 straight to the Station. :)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Not that the Family Standers will complain (better view and all that!). Maybe we are not expecting to sell many to home fans. :shrug:

Hopefully us family stand type people can bring some atmosphere you lot in the posh seats. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good that you are bringing lots of fans.

If you are in the West Stand I wonder why the Family Stand regulars have been shifted to the South Stand. ???

That's what i thought re the family stand being closed for home fans - seems silly having poor Woking in that stupid West Stand when they would get a lot better view in the family stand or even block W like Orient got for the JPT...?!

Sorry to Woking that you're in that shit stand.

Wonder how many we'll sell?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Is this Groundhog Day ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I always walk back into town, it's about 25-30 minutes to Brighton station and quite pleasant through Preston park. Most people don't seem to be capable of this for some reason though.

card-fan

Oct 25, 2010
Likely to be quite drunk at the time and am likely to end up in Littlehampton rather than Brighton Station if walking :eek:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here