Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Away (Now official thread) - All Ticket

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I thought this was going to sell out today..... Still on sale.

The ticket numbers must have meant F all

It won't sell out as there are over 500 left. God knows why people are asking the club will we get any more tickets when we can't shift the ones we've already got.

And Im a white member so that puts the posters question in 'ask the club' how bad ticket sales are doing.

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It won't sell out as there are over 500 left. God knows why people are asking the club will we get any more tickets when we can't shift the ones we've already got.

And Im a white member so that puts the posters question in 'ask the club' how bad ticket sales are doing.

Whilst tuning in the radio today for the Hartlepoole game, I stumbled across BBC radio Surrey ( I thought they shared with Sussex to be honest, but I digress ) The point is - the Woking chairman was being interviewed at the time and he said that we'd already sold out our allocation. Still home tickets available though.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
:albion1: It's important we win on tuesday to get the team back on track. ALL supporters need to get themselves up to the woking to give the team a real boost. Tickets can be got on monday / tuesday morning at the club shop or direct from woking (home end). We need a good turn out for the this one, it's local pride. Up the blues... Don't forget it's flag and beach blow up toy night for the albion. Woking fans saying how they will out sing us again....

Last edited:

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Bought online so not sure mate, didnt say. Why would I be in the main stand, is that not home fans?

You have a small allocation for the main stand as well. I'm probably wrong with what i said, just trying to work out why the ticket numbers are as they are.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For me, I'd play our strongest team on tuesday night now.

Brezovan = Calderon - Elphick - Greer - Painter = Bennett - Sparrow - Dicker - Smith = Murray - Barnes.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's pretty rubbish if we don't sell this one out, and I have a spare ticket now and will be going on my loansome. Ho hum.

I would put out a full team as well, get back to winning ways. If we dont win, welp...

For me, I'd play our strongest team on tuesday night now.

Brezovan = Calderon - Elphick - Greer - Painter = Bennett - Sparrow - Dicker - Smith = Murray - Barnes.

I would also play our strongest team, but for me that would be Casper for Brez and El Ab for Elphick. I do agree with Smith tho....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here