Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking Away (Now official thread) - All Ticket

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Is that all?

TBH, if you are not going to fill your ground for this, what would you fill it for, expecially considering we are filling 1300 for you?

Premiership teams, Championship teams, when played on a Saturday and not on TV (although it obviously would be if we ever played a champ/prem team). I'm 99% sure this won't be a sell out

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
For me, I'd play our strongest team on tuesday night now.

Brezovan = Calderon - Elphick - Greer - Painter = Bennett - Sparrow - Dicker - Smith = Murray - Barnes.

Possible Line Up: Brezovan; Calderon, Elphick, Dunk, Painter; Bennett, Sparrow, Dicker, Baz; Barnes, Murray.

From the official site.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Can someone put a pic up of our stand. Can't do it via my phone. Just want to suss the situation out. Thanks.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can someone put a pic up of our stand. Can't do it via my phone. Just want to suss the situation out. Thanks.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
We have a few seats in the new stand behind the goal but most of us will be on that side terrace.

What a shit terrace, thought we'd be behind the goal. Back to the drawing board on where we stand :)

Last edited:

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
We have a few seats in the new stand behind the goal but most of us will be on that side terrace.

What a shit terrace, thought we'd be behind the goal. Back to the drawing board on where we stand Thought :)

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
what pubs in brighton are showing this game? sorry cant be bothered to search through this thread.

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
What a shit terrace, thought we'd be behind the goal. Back to the drawing board on where we stand :)

It's a BSS ground, I really doubt away teams can expect to get the best areas of the ground when they come to our place. But hey, its a better view than we had at your gaff :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here