People said my campaigns don't work.

How wrong they were. ;)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:albion:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Withdean Wanderer said:
our first goal of the new year also down to Michel i suppose?;)

That's right distribution from a keepers is the be all and end all!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As someone who sponsors Michel Kuipers it is good to see him have a good game.

I still prefer Hendo.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I still prefer Hendo and did not listen to the game today but from what I have heard the reason we won is because we scored with pretty much our only shot and cheaterfield were woeful. We also had more experience at the back with OGH playing but of course it was all down to Kuipers wasn't it:nono: :nono: :nono:
I will cheer him if he starts next game as I cheer whoever is on the pitch but mark my words Hendo will be back and is the better keeper.

B.M.F said:
I still prefer Hendo and did not listen to the game today but from what I have heard the reason we won is because we scored with pretty much our only shot and cheaterfield were woeful. We also had more experience at the back with OGH playing but of course it was all down to Kuipers wasn't it:nono: :nono: :nono:
I will cheer him if he starts next game as I cheer whoever is on the pitch but mark my words Hendo will be back and is the better keeper.

Hendo may be the best keeper in your opinion but you cannot deny that the presence of Kuipers in goal is much more inspirational for the defence.

I hope Henderson turns out to be world class and is with us at the time-he needs more time to develop his skills.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nemesis said:
Hendo may be the best keeper but you cannot deny that the presence of Kuipers in goal is much more inspirational for the defence.

I'd go with THAT.

But i have NO IDEA why that is the case, because they tend to do the same things. I can only assume it's because a lot of them have trained with Kuipers for much longer and know his game better? Or maybe they just like the bloke more? Who knows!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here