Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Winter Olympics in Beijing 2022

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How many people are actually watching this. I haven't watched any of it and haven't felt inclined to do so. Don't know why.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How many people are actually watching this. I haven't watched any of it and haven't felt inclined to do so. Don't know why.

Feels like a complete non event, having zero medals so far doesn't help

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
USA out of the Ice Hockey beaten by Slovakia

Canada v Sweden QF this afternoon

Ouf, had no idea. Thanks for the heads up, should watch that one.

Not seen a minute of the Olympics so far but think Sweden are doing quite well, judging from headlines.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Always watch the curling and find it oddly therapeutic. Mens team into the semis and look like having a great chance of securing a medal.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm sick of seeing it on the red button. There's no Final Score on while these load of pointless sports take place. Thank God we're nearing the end.........

Winter Olympics are dreadful but loved the summer action from Tokyo. What a difference.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a disaster for Team GB this games has been. Too much of the Eddie The Eagle, not enough of the Torville and Dean.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always watch the curling and find it oddly therapeutic. Mens team into the semis and look like having a great chance of securing a medal.

Yep I loves me some curling.
Speed skating has the same effect.
Short track gets a look in too.

I'm quite happy to watch the hammering down the frozen water slide.

But oddly draw the line at skiing, skating and 'x-games' big air.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'm sick of seeing it on the red button. There's no Final Score on while these load of pointless sports take place

Pointless sports? No Final Score? Oh dear, what an inconvenience for the very few Saturdays the games are on...every 4 yrs :rolleyes: ???

Funnily enough I feel the same when I find snooker on the red button, or if it over-runs into something else I dont find pointless.....:yawn::thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More Eve tomorrow :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Great news, the ladies making it through.

Come on the lads, good chance of beating our US cousins to reach the final at noon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here