Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimledon turning into a turd

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wimbledon has the makings of being a complete TURD this year.

Murray struggled to win against a complete no hoper in round 1. 7 of the 9 Brits crashed out at the first hurdle. One girl got through but you know she will bite the dust today in round 2.

Murray will get to the 1/4 or semi but he is a country mile away from Federer. I reckon Murray will not make the final anyway. Federer is an absolute shue in and at 8/11 is giving money away.

Worst of all Maria Sharapova crashed out in the 2rd round. This absolute Honey was guaranteed to keep it interesting as long as she was in it. Now it will just be the 2, 16 stone, Masculin Williams sisters slaughtering everyone in their way and having another boring Williams final.

What a crock of shit :censored:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Plus after the multi million pound installation of the retractable roof it hasn't even been fully used.

:jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Murray struggled to win against a complete no hoper in round 1. 7 of the 9 Brits crashed out at the first hurdle. One girl got through but you know she will bite the dust today in round 2.

Murray will get to the 1/4 or semi but he is a country mile away from Federer. I reckon Murray will not make the final anyway. Federer is an absolute shue in and at 8/11 is giving money away.

Worst of all Maria Sharapova crashed out in the 2rd round. This absolute Honey was guaranteed to keep it interesting as long as she was in it. Now it will just be the 2, 16 stone, Masculin Williams sisters slaughtering everyone in their way and having another boring Williams final.

What a crock of shit :censored:

US makes his play to steal Withdean Wanderer's NSC 'Little Ray of Sunshine' crown.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only reason to watch it now is to catch a glimpse of the MILF extraordinaire Tracey Austin.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US makes his play to steal Withdean Wanderer's NSC 'Little Ray of Sunshine' crown.....

Its true though K. Also it does not have the Gladiator in it, Nadal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only reason to watch it now is to catch a glimpse of the MILF extraordinaire Tracey Austin.

Having thought about this.....I'd rather turn gay than have to spend all day and night listening to that voice :jester:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
As long as the splendidly named Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is still in it, I'll be watching.

Oh, and Anna Ivanovic is far better eye candy than the screeching, preening Sharapova.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

7 of the 9 Brits crashed out at the first hurdle. One girl got through but you know she will bite the dust today in round 2.

And just how is that different from any other year?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
As long as the splendidly named Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is still in it, I'll be watching.

Oh, and Anna Ivanovic is far better eye candy than the screeching, preening Sharapova.

Yep hoping Anna Ivanovic stays in a while longer.......
Who cares about Murray anyway.....hes not English......i dont care who wins as long as its not Murray. I think he said the same thing about England football team.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wimbledon: conclusive proof that there are some people out there who are highly skilled in polishing a turd. Annually. :annoyed:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

:

Have you seen the head to head stats between Murray and Federer?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The only thing that's "spoiling" Wimbledon at this stage is nothing to do with (Murray excepted) the perma-useless Brits that get so pointlessly focused upon but the absence of erm, the world number one Rafa Nadal.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you only knew the half of it Alan.

Can we expect the usual comedy tips for Wimbledon now, US?

You esteemed record on the nags does portend for more excellent face-flopping :wozza: predictions. Start with the Wimmins, they are comparably simple to predict.

p.s. how many sets did the struggling Murray lose in his opening match.... or wasn't it adequate to just do enough to go through?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here