Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimledon turning into a turd

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Wimbledon has the makings of being a complete TURD this year.

Murray struggled to win against a complete no hoper in round 1. 7 of the 9 Brits crashed out at the first hurdle. One girl got through but you know she will bite the dust today in round 2.

Murray will get to the 1/4 or semi but he is a country mile away from Federer. I reckon Murray will not make the final anyway. Federer is an absolute shue in and at 8/11 is giving money away.

Worst of all Maria Sharapova crashed out in the 2rd round. This absolute Honey was guaranteed to keep it interesting as long as she was in it. Now it will just be the 2, 16 stone, Masculin Williams sisters slaughtering everyone in their way and having another boring Williams final.

i mainly disagree US,well i agree with Murray,i actually dont think he will make the final and i feel he could go out TODAY,or get pushed to 5,i think Baltacha will win today and make the 3rd round.
and i really dont rate Sharapova much anyway,is she really that good looking? watch kirilenko .v. wozniacki today and maybe look to cirstea or golovin for the alternative lookers!

i can see how this Wimbledon is bit shit though,no Nadal which is a shame and the womens game at the moment is pretty poor,i cant quite believe they get the same prize money as men! joke

What a crock of shit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wish Hewitt would finish off this bozo smartish so we can get KIRILENKO on court :love:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wimbledon has the makings of being a complete TURD this year.

Murray struggled to win against a complete no hoper in round 1. 7 of the 9 Brits crashed out at the first hurdle. One girl got through but you know she will bite the dust today in round 2.

Murray will get to the 1/4 or semi but he is a country mile away from Federer. I reckon Murray will not make the final anyway. Federer is an absolute shue in and at 8/11 is giving money away.

Worst of all Maria Sharapova crashed out in the 2rd round. This absolute Honey was guaranteed to keep it interesting as long as she was in it. Now it will just be the 2, 16 stone, Masculin Williams sisters slaughtering everyone in their way and having another boring Williams final.

i mainly disagree US,well i agree with Murray,i actually dont think he will make the final and i feel he could go out TODAY,or get pushed to 5,i think Baltacha will win today and make the 3rd round.
and i really dont rate Sharapova much anyway,is she really that good looking? watch kirilenko .v. wozniacki today and maybe look to cirstea or golovin for the alternative lookers!

i can see how this Wimbledon is bit shit though,no Nadal which is a shame and the womens game at the moment is pretty poor,i cant quite believe they get the same prize money as men! joke

What a crock of shit

Baltacha lost 5-7, 1-6

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 Brit left.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yep hoping Anna Ivanovic stays in a while longer.......
Who cares about Murray anyway.....hes not English......i dont care who wins as long as its not Murray. I think he said the same thing about England football team.

I'm no jock fan but hasn't the explanation behind his comments been done to death. Reporter taking the michael about scotlands absence from the world cup and Murray responds say in that case he'll support any team that's playing England. Don't know how true this is or even if it was a bit of damage limitation but I still would like to see him win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here