Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wimbledon 2022

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
2-2

Kyrgios threw the last game of the 4th set away, not really sure why.

I guess to create some theatre ��, pretend he's now the underdog?? I dunno. He seems a complex guy with demons and behavioural tricks to distract his opponent and get himself over the line. Good tennis player though.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Aggressive arm pumping, grunting Halep wins easily against Badosa. Looks almost back to her best. Tournament favourite now?

You're probably right, but I've got a feeling that it's going to be Ons Jabeur's year.

She loves her football too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My tip Sinner comes roaring back to reclaim the break from Djokovic in the first set.

I got 11/1 on him winning this after he was broken 20 mins ago. Seemed ridiculous value.

You're probably right, but I've got a feeling that it's going to be Ons Jabeur's year.

She loves her football too.
Yep the Tunisian has been bang in form most of the year. I'd have backed Swiatek but her odds were mental and she lost anyway. I too reckon Jabeur might just do it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And now you're gonna believe me, and now you're gonna believe me, and NOW you're gonna believe me...

Sinner is going to win Wimbledon.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It was never going to be straight forward to beat Djokovic. Not surprising Sinner saw the finishing line.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tatjana Maria comes back from a set and break down to win in 3 against Niemeier. Great match

Cracking game and a great win for the WTA ranked 103rd.

With Maria's nerve under pressure, it's ridiculous to think that she'd only reached one GS 3rd Round since 2007.

According to Wiki, her lifetime earnings pre-tournament were US$3.5m.

A guaranteed £535,000 is going to help there.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Norrie's getting stuffed at the moment

Not since Virginia Wade, Zola Budd and Desmond Tutu have I felt so proud to be British. Apparently someone asked our Cameron what he thought of SW19 and he thought they were talking about a district of Soweto!

:ffsparr::moo::amex:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And now you're gonna believe me, and now you're gonna believe me, and NOW you're gonna believe me...

Jabeur is going to win Wimbledon.

Quite right. :smile:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here