Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Will you vote tactically today if you think your preferred party cannot win your seat?

Are you a tactical voter?

• Yes - I will go with least worst option that can win

Votes: 54 61.4%
  • No - I will always go with a party that has the right policies for me

Votes: 34 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's where your wrong it's because I care, if you ask anyone that knows me, you will find I am a giver, not a taker.

However, if someone takes advantage of me or tries to stitch me up (in this case Corbyn), I will fight to the death. :D.

A Tory voter with no sense of irony? ???:wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A Tory voter with no sense of irony? ???:wink:

c01b53e4003fd8cac34538c7f4f4b4fa.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There is no option for when who you are voting for is who you would vote for anyway, without the need to vote tactically

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No, never, I'm not a vote whore and I'm not that negative. I want to vote FOR something, not just AGAINST something. Plus it's a blindfold choice. I'm guessing people who vote tactically are basing their choice on who came second in their constituency last time. How do you know that will be the case this time? If, for example, the LDs came second last time do you still think they're the best bet to beat the Tory? Labour have been doing better in the polls.

.... And Kensington proved my point. The Tories won by 150 as nobody could decide who should receive the 'tactical' vote.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’ve kinda voted tactically. As I have voted for a certain main party for the very first time as I want my current MP and his party to change away from their current direction and focus. My issue is the total paralysis in this country and my traditional vote will just cause that to continue. We can’t afford another hung parliament. We need to move forward even if it’s not in the direction I voted for in 2016. My traditional vote has been Labour (partly because of my membership of the unite union). But I am a realist, Corbyn et al are just so unelectable imo. I want us to move beyond this point and then be able to shape our nation from that point on. I am hoping Corbyn and momentum move on and we can have a credible labour leader. I can’t go LD as they want to cause more division in this country by just ignoring the 2016 vote.
Whatever comes of Boris winning a majority, whether it leads to Scotland having independence or whatever else. We need a a change form this current crop of politicians and a change in our politics. I just wish Labour hadn’t gone back to tax and spend and had a more prudent plan. Also they should have had a clear direction on Brexit instead of this crazy new deal idea. So for the first time, I’ve voted blue. Even though I think the Tory candidate won’t get in in my constituency.
Good post. Out of interest, did the Tory candidate get in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here