Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will you sit in your allocated seat at West Ham ?

will you sit in your allocated seat at West Ham ?

• yessiree i will sit where i'm meant to

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • no, i'll sit where i like and tell you to f@@k off

Votes: 28 35.0%

• Total voters

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
As I am going in a large group including some children, if you sit in one of our seats you will be moving!

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
London Irish said:
So, basically, summing up this thread, if you sit in someone's else's seat, you'll be told to f*** off, and if you try and move someone sitting in your seat, you'll be told to f*** off. Recipe for an entertaining day out then :p

seems to be the gist. i shall be foregoing a late pint in the pub and getting to my allocated seat early ! i want to have a laugh not aggro with my own fans.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'd prefer to sit with mates or start an attmosphere at the back of the stand but whatever ticket i get i'll have to take

at half time if theres a few spaces i'll move to something more suiting mind :D

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Christ, I'm glad I'm not going, seems like we have a bunch of inconsiderate pricks as supporters who don't care who they inconvenience as long as they are ok.

Nice

err and f*** off

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
beardy gull said:
I'm sure the stewards at whu are experienced enough to cope with large away followings. I'll be sitting in my allocated seat.

Yeah but how experienced are they with 40% of Brighton supporters (% subject to change) - moaning, selfish and arrogant

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I hate allocated seating as you get the boring bastards on the back row who want to sit down and moan if anyone stands in front of them, thus no atmosphere is created a la Southampton away last year.

clap clap clappety clap

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The problem with games like west ham is that there are a lot of non regular away fans going. these people are the ones insisting on sitting in their seat etc.
I have very rarely ever sat in my allocated seat, not through choice but I don't tend to get to the grounds until about 2 minutes before kick off and by then you kind of have to sit where you can find a seat. At Palace when we won 1-0 I had to stand in the Aisle as that was the only place there was room.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I've got a £20 ticket so will be sitting in a £20 seat. If any skivvy bastard on a £6 dream ticket tries taking it, I'll make sure the next time he attends an Albion game it'll be in the wheelchair enclosure.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
jonny.rainbow said:
I've got a £20 ticket so will be sitting in a £20 seat. If any skivvy bastard on a £6 dream ticket tries taking it, I'll make sure the next time he attends an Albion game it'll be in the wheelchair enclosure.

why not just tell him to f*** off :clap:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Braders said:
i'd prefer to sit with mates or start an attmosphere at the back of the stand but whatever ticket i get i'll have to take

at half time if theres a few spaces i'll move to something more suiting mind :D

That's about the most sensible post on this thread so far.

:bowdown:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:

Don't forget to tell him to f*** off

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
tinx said:
The problem with games like west ham is that there are a lot of non regular away fans going. these people are the ones insisting on sitting in their seat etc.

It has nothing to do with whether people are regular away supporters or not. It has a lot to do with common sense.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Billy the Fish said:
I've changed my mind I'm not going to sit anywhere, I'm just going to walk round telling everyone to f*** off :salute:

See you there. I haven't even got a ticket, I'm just going to walk around outside Upton Park telling everyone to f*** off anyway.

Last edited:

Tell you what, folks ...

Why don't all the regular H-Block gang at Withdean sit in E-Block at the Yeovil game on Boxing Day?

If anyone complains, just tell them to f*** off.

It'll be good practice for West Ham.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be standing up, hopefully in front of some old bastard and generally singing loudly in a drunken styleeeeee.

When told to sit down, I shall look upon him with distain and tell him if he doesnt like it, ring the phone in and complain to harty.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm going to be selling these outside the ground.

Attachments

• west ham.jpg
    west ham.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 49

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here