Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you renew if Falmer is turned down ?

Would you renew if Falmer is turned down ?.

• Yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Off the record , would you renew if Falmer is turned down ?.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As Falmer will be built I refuse to vote

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its an important question and reinforces the fact that we must get Falmer now.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will Martin Perry resign if Falmer is turned down? :smokin:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
already renewed bloody earlier though will it be xmas next season i now the club needs the money

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I'm not renewing anyway as I won't be around the whole year and will get individual tickets, but I would still renew even if it was turned down.

Which it won't.

perseus said:
Will Martin Perry resign if Falmer is turned down? :smokin:
The ramifications of a NO decision will be a lot more than the future of a few individuals.

Imagine this football club without the leadership it's had over the past seven years.

Would we have had Micky Adams or Peter Taylor, to name just two of the managers? Or Bobby Zamora? Or Danny Cullip? Or a City Council that's on our side?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is a question.

I should have said, leave by mutual agreement. Pray that it does not happen.

If a Manager was in the same position, engaged to get promotion, and perhaps through no fault of his own (e.g. luck plays a part) he fails to get promotion, get people through the turnstiles, we would be asking for his head. As I understand it Martin Perry was engaged to get a new stadium and he chose Falmer.

As Lord Bracknells says, the ramifications would be enormous. Only one thing is for certain and that is Hoile (really M Small and C Todd and their cohorts) have seen to it that as far as the boundaries of Brighton & Hove are concerned it is Falmer or bust.

So when people say it is the end of Brighton & Hove Albion, they could be said to be correct. It does not mean it is the end of the club though. ???

PS: MP would, of course, deserve the congratulations if/when (about 75% chance by my reckoning) Falmer does get built.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I would definetly renew if i was not living in lufbra next season. I will never stop watching the albion as long as they are in existance in some form. I watched them at gillingham which was probably the worst team in the club's history so why would i ever feel the need to stop?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How can it be off the record when the poll facility here can tell the Admin how you've voted ???

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Damn

Good call.

:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Already have, regardless

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah you buy a season ticket and next the club has folded:lolol:
I honestly can't see the point in the club carrying on if falmer gets rejected as money will be lost big time and if we can't get falmer we can't get anywhere else its that simple.:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Why are you laughing at the thought of the club folding Berkshire?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I laugh at everything is that wrong then???
Just because im not a serious person like yourself thats not my prob is it.
Maybe im laughing as i believe the chances of us not getting falmer in my eyes is very very slim and yes i believe the club may aswell fold straight away as thats how big this decision is.
:lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
30% is a large percentage. We have 5000 season ticket holders which next season would be 3500 on that ratio.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree if we do not get Falmer we may as well fold as we could only ever be a div 2 side at best at Withdean.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree the decision is that big but I don't find it funny.

I'm not always serious as the people who know me will tell you. I enjoy a good laugh (why else do you think I read here)

I would grieve if we lost the club. That's one reason I am doing my very best to help all I can by putting my money into the club and turning out early on a Saturday morning to drive to Hull.

IF we lose the club it won't be the end of the world but there will be a big bit missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here