Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you cycle to Falmer?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
From saltdean I may. 2 bitches of hills on the way there though. And obviously the slope back to the top of falmer road from the stadium will be tricky, and I want a drink before, and I don't have a bike.

So, thinking about it, no.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
ageoftrain2.jpg

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Half price tickets for cyclists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I heard too. Apparently you need kit yourself up in full Albion cycling Lycra in order to get the half price ticket. Its has the ITs logo on the front and Donatello on the back. It also has messages about saving the planet and how herbal tea is good for you, because thats what all cyclist love, dont they?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Southend to Falmer is approximately 100 miles E/W,praps I could set off on Friday morn, an overnight camp and sausage sizzle in Edenbridge on Friday night.. just in time for the Murderous slog through East Grim, Down through Rourkes Drift (Haywards Heath) then just tootle over the heart aching South Downs and on to Sunny Falmer.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cycle to falmer? Of course I f***ing won't. What kind of weirdo cycles to a footie game?

The same sort of weirdos who have their hair straighteners confiscated at the bag check?

Hows things mate?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The same sort of weirdos who have their hair straighteners confiscated at the bag check?

Hows things mate?

The hair straighteners incident was a genuine mistake. Not like I chose to do that. Unlike actually cycling to a game. Weirdos.

I'm not so good as it happens. I accidentally dropped some chewing gum into my pants and now I've got minty sticky bottom and nuts

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Its an excellent way of beating the traffic. That was my bike chained to the railings outside the millenneum stadium. My tactic for away games is to park for free on the edge of town and cycle in. Not sure where you would park for Falmer tho.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
No, cyclist should be banned from using the road until they have b) pay road tax.

don't start that fuckin bollocks, i cycle 8 miles e/w into Brighton to work every morning and guess what? my car that has a little paper disc in the corner of the windscreen that costs me over £160 a year is sitting on my drive, so you sir (with respect) can suck a fart out of my arse!

NB I also did my cycling profficiency in 1977

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
don't start that fuckin bollocks, i cycle 8 miles e/w into Brighton to work every morning and guess what? my car that has a little paper disc in the corner of the windscreen that costs me over £160 a year is sitting on my drive, so you sir (with respect) can suck a fart out of my arse!

NB I also did my cycling profficiency in 1977
what a ridiculous argument, its like refusing to buy a train ticket because you have a bus season ticket.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, cyclist should be banned from using the road until they pay road tax.

Road tax only makes up a part of the total cost to build and maintain roads. If you pay ANY tax at all you're contributing to the roads.

Try again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here