Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you CLAP Glenn Murray tomorrow?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mr._Peanut_Goes_to_War.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wouldn't clap, but I won't boo either. He was great for us, and very respectful when scoring against us.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A great player, a true pro and was brilliant for us. I will clap him quietly.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like Glenn. but I won't be clapping a palace player.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Loud BOOOOOOing from me, and I'll be Booing anyone who claps him!

pretty much this. He did his JOB when he was at brighton. HE CHOSE to leave us for more money too, and go and play for our rivals, where he got paid more money. Fair enough, thats his career decision. Its my decision as an Albion fan to boo a Palace player.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
No but I won't boo him either.

All this talk of him being great for us? He had had one good season in three and spent the first two years asking for transfer's.
I think next season will tell us a lot about Murray, with the success he has had this season I think his agents phone would have been very busy. It will be his last season on his contract and I think money (highest bidder) could well be the driving force to moving on or signing a new contract all over again .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
pretty much this. He did his JOB when he was at brighton. HE CHOSE to leave us for more money too, and go and play for our rivals, where he got paid more money. Fair enough, thats his career decision. Its my decision as an Albion fan to boo a Palace player.

Exactly as I see it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I hope he has his worst game of the season, but no booing from me. He was good for us, and he hopefully he has bought himself a ticket out of that shithole with exploits this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wouldn't clap, but I won't boo either. He was great for us, and very respectful when scoring against us.

This.

The first Palace player I've not despised, due to his brilliance for us, he wanted to stay, and he did not celebrate one jot when scoring against us.

I hope he and the rest of them have a bad day at the office tomorrow.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This.

The first Palace player I've not despised, due to his brilliance for us, he wanted to stay, and he did not celebrate one jot when scoring against us.

I hope he and the rest of them have a bad day at the office tomorrow.

I'm with you on this. Wish he had gone to any one of 90 other clubs in the league, but Palace offered him the best terms.

Dec 29, 2011
He has a career that will last at max 10 years, you need to maximise your earnings as much as you can. If he's on 10k p/w now and was on 5k p/w in League 1, that that means a lifetime earning of around 3m. If he retires at 33 he needs to make that last for about 50 - 60 years. He didn't want to leave, he didn't move out of Brighton, he didn't celebrate against us, I don't see how he could have possibly made his move to Palace with any more dignity.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm gonna give him as much shit as I possible can and he was my favourite player when he was here.

It's palace at the Amex for God's sake, You'd have to be out of ur mind to start applauding a palarse player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here