Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you buy the new shirt ?

Will YOU buy the new shirt ?

• Yes. 6th August ... cannot wait.

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • No. I dont like the colour/collar/no badge/can't afford it.

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Depends how I feel like when i see it properly.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Who cares ?

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
scarby said:
ffs thimble, were talking about a colour of lighter shade of blue,
stripes are still there, unlike the early 80's. its still brighton!!! [/B]

You are missing it here somewhat, it is a complete change of colour. As some have said the change is what is apparently so good about the kit so I suppose you would advocate us playing in green next season, orange the season after that and how about following that up with, say, gold..As you say we would "still be Brighton".

It is a poor change...Simple as that.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
it is different but hey, maybe that isnt a bad thing. nobody likes radical change but the change has been made and they are our colours for the next 2 years. live with it.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Thimble Keegan said:
You are missing it here somewhat, it is a complete change of colour. As some have said the change is what is apparently so good about the kit so I suppose you would advocate us playing in green next season, orange the season after that and how about following that up with, say, gold.

....and the award for biggest exaggeration of the decade goes to Thimble Keegan :jester:

FFS - how can you say its a complete change of colour and compare it to being orange or green.

Theres been some crap spilled on here over the last few days about the new kit but now its getting ridiculous. :angry:

Get your heads out of the sand people and move with the times - its NOT a completely different colour, its just a different shade of blue

SAKE!

Last edited:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
i'm fully behind change and i like the new kit. maybe it would have looked better with the badge maybe without the collar, perhaps if the color was the same maybe it would have been better. we will never know.

this shirt is around for about another two years, and people are cutting their nose to spite their faces.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
MrV said:
Pisses me off that there ain't a badge tho.

There is a badge on the shirt

Lower left side

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I don’t mind it, and I’ll certainly be buying one. Just hope they get the sizes right this time!

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
227 BHA said:
[B FFS - how can you say its a complete change of colour and compare it to being orange or green.

Theres been some crap spilled on here over the last few days about the new kit but now its getting ridiculous.

[/B]

The biggest load of crap spilled is the shirt itself!!!

It is a complete change that is it...Oh well, red and blue stripes it is then from now on.

Some people are easily pleased...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here