Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you buy the new shirt ?

Will YOU buy the new shirt ?

• Yes. 6th August ... cannot wait.

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • No. I dont like the colour/collar/no badge/can't afford it.

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Depends how I feel like when i see it properly.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Who cares ?

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I certainly will and I cant wait. although I dont know what name/saying to have on the back. I dont want one that I have to keep explaining what it means to people.

Suggestions anyone ?

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm going to wait to have a decent look at it, but my gut feel is YES, although I do hate that bloody blackbird on the front.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Hope to get it Friday. will not pre order it though. Did that for the yellow kit and then found out there was a delay in the production of it. Usual Brighton standards for shirts though :censored:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hopefully will get mine on Fri 6th Aug (my b/day)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Referee87 said:
what name shall i get on the back

How about Prosser :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i'll be buying it! thinks it looks pretty cool!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Having seen it "In the flesh" as it were up at the seagulls shop this morning, I can say a definite no, I will not be buying it. It's horrible.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
pasty said:
Having seen it "In the flesh" as it were up at the seagulls shop this morning, I can say a definite no, I will not be buying it. It's horrible.

I too went to the shop this morning. Yes I will buy it. My only concern is that the Skint logo looks like an iron on transfer that will probably come off in the wash.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
1) Not keen on the blue.
2) Why is the seagull black?
3) Where's the badge?
4) Why do they insist on coming up with the sponsor's name in these stupid typefaces? Can't we just stick to the proper Skint logo.

Pile of poo. Will be sticking with the centenary shirt. Sorry BHAFC, you've just lost another £37.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sonic said:
4) Why do they insist on coming up with the sponsor's name in these stupid typefaces? Can't we just stick to the proper Skint logo.
hurrah :clap2: well said

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Sonic said:

4) Why do they insist on coming up with the sponsor's name in these stupid typefaces? Can't we just stick to the proper Skint logo..

Hang on a minute - if you actually look then you'll see that the lettering font used is the proper SKINT style unlike last years kit which had great big block capitals (I even just looked on the SKINT website to make sure)

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Sonic said:
1) Not keen on the blue.
2) Why is the seagull black?
3) Where's the badge?

Pile of poo. Will be sticking with the centenary shirt. Sorry BHAFC, you've just lost another £37.

minger:nono:

tight:nono:

get over it!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
For gawds sake - all this whinging is unbelievable.

We're just about to kick off the new season having been promoted and theres a new shirt available for those that want one. If you don't like it don't buy it - simple.

How many of these moaners on here are just too tight to buy a new shirt and whinge about the design just to avoid splashing the cash?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is a massive marketing error. BHAFC play in Dark Blue and White and have done for over 100 years not Light Blue and White. It is one of the most recognised and admired strip in the whole football league. What are we now some sort of Coventry hybrid ?.

I will continue to wear my old Dark Blue and White shirt as a protest. The club got this one wrong.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't we start off in green?

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Gareth Glover said:
I think it is a massive marketing error. BHAFC play in Dark Blue and White and have done for over 100 years not Light Blue and White. It is one of the most recognised and admired strip in the whole football league. What are we now some sort of Coventry hybrid ?.

I will continue to wear my old Dark Blue and White shirt as a protest. The club got this one wrong.

what about the all blue kit early 80's???

grow up:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here