Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be wearing your colours tonight?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just out of interest really, after the events of Tuesday night. Are you someone that doesn't wear colours to away games anyway?

Or would you have worn them but have now decided against it after the last couple of days?

And do you feel that many pubs in the area will now ban team strips being worn in their bars when perhaps before they didn't have a problem with it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The events of the other night wouldn't stop me wearing my shirt tonight though, but sadly I am unable to go tonight.
The only pub in London has been preventing football shirts inside the pub for a year or so now.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I shall be sporting the stripes tonight, just under a jacket which i can zip up if pubs don't allow colours

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I shall be wearing my grey Albion hoody, because it might be a bit chilly.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'll mostly be sporting old(ish)-skool Adidas Clothing & trainers tonight - just in case I'm told to "jog on" innit. :blush:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm going to be wearing Albion hat, glasses, wig, pom poms, scarf, rattle, another scarf, shirt, jumper, trousers, pants, socks and trainers.

And I'm going to be challenging every Millwall fan I see to a punching competition.

Come on you true blue gunner gooner Seagulls!

It's no wonder everyone in the land thinks were a bunch of noofters with threads like this!!

"Ooooooh what are you wearing?"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not tonite no. But thats because its still in the wash from the stockport game innit.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im trying to me and group of lads from Mancheter to go, we'll be wearing Stone Island Jacket, 3 quarter lenght shorts to show off my tattoo on my lower leg, with a pair of chavvy trainers, scarfe (burberry) so that should I see any cameras I can then hide my identity, and one of my mates who is approx 15 stone says he just wants to get his belly out!

In rgards the colours - Im not a footie fan really so I dont wear them!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Of course. Not had any trouble the last few times there and I don't think this time will be any different.

As a former pupil of Paradise Street School, SE16, I thought it would be nice to wear my Old School Tie, since I understand that the Old School is still highly regarded in the area.

Unfortunately, we didn't have school ties at Paradise Street and the Old School has, in fact, been demolished to make way for some rather expensive bankers' apartments.

Nothing is as it was, is it? Or as they say up there ... Fings Ain't Wot They Used To Be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here