Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be wearing your colours tonight?

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
Last season me and 2 others wore our stripes and going back towards the train platform found ourselves in the middle Millwall fans who just ignored us to shout across the fence to Brighton fans. They were ripping sign off the fence and trying to pull it down (all kids mind). They either were too angry to notice me or i'm fu*#king hard as nails! :jester: p.s i shall most definitely be wearing my stripes as usual

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
You can wear a West Ham shirt and an 'I hate Millwall' hat whilst walking up and down the Old Kent Road tonight and you will be as safe as houses................so, no squeaky bums for any of you bed wetters tonight.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'd keep your designer gear at home as well.

I was down there this morning and they've painted the railings, barriers and lamp posts all around the station leading down to the ground.

There were still painting as I left, wet paint signs everywhere.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I think we should all wear pink and hold hands ... then start chanting "I'd rather be a faggot than a chav"
It always has them bemused.... :p

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I will be wearing my Fred Perry shirt, my Stone Island jacket. My Burberry hat, Lambretta Jeans, my Adidas trainers and my Burberry Scarf round my face! :jester:

Shut up you dirty pikey:angry:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
If I was going I would wear one from my collection of Sainsburys T-shirts
(good quality for a fiver) matched with a pair of Sainsburys jeans, also very good quality for 12 quid plus they do the jeans in short leg making them a perfect fit.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No colours - just a dab of Eau Savage behind the left ear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here