Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be taking your flag back to the next game and future games?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if Doncaster fans had flag-envy on Saturday.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I got back home to find several young children playing in the street. One of them was wearing a Chelsea top, for which I must blame the parents so I didn't have a go at him, but I did spend a while talking about the game and the occasion with them and gave out a couple of the flags I liberated. Think I've got one looking like a lifer already, a couple interested, and a young chelsea fan questioning his ways. Result. Far more useful than waving them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I put mine on my wall so no.
The dog ate mine, and the kids are going up onto there bedroom walls, lest they forget!.

Apr 24, 2011
Put them on front of my house so no

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312737453.342779.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312737453.342779.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 250

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thought they looked brilliant. Would be nice too see them out more often but cant expect club to foot the bill every week. Shame that it appers people wont take them back imo.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Flag, yes. Flagpole, ditched earlydoors. Flag can be stuffed in a pocket. Flagpole can't. Hard to envisage the wow! factor of the first game flag-waving thing easily being repeated. And why should it? The memory of that first pre-game will live forever - complete with goosebumps on the forearms and small bit of grit in the corner of the eye...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here