Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be taking your flag back to the next game and future games?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Don't plan on taking mine to the next game but was thinking it would be excellent to re-create that flag waving atmosphere at the Palace match tho

:bounce:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I bet the only person who does is the person who sits directly behind me! Anyone else keep getting it tickling their head? At least I HOPE it was his flag????

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Too much hassle to carry the flag around, It looked amazing yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes that this was our stadium.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Would like to take mine but it will only work if lots of people do so looking at this thread I probably wont

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
We got our flags job lot at FC United, they are kept at the club and set out by volunteers around the ground every home match, saves carrying them around and the kids love it

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We got our flags job lot at FC United, they are kept at the club and set out by volunteers around the ground every home match, saves carrying them around and the kids love it

That is a good idea. We have a large banner that is a right hassle to roll up and carry home, would be ideal if we could keep it at the ground.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wanted to give mine to my kids, but when it was time to go, someone had nicked it :(

Anyone got a spare they don't need?

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
That is a good idea. We have a large banner that is a right hassle to roll up and carry home, would be ideal if we could keep it at the ground.

Go for it, you'll never know unless you ask, surely there is somewhere that the stuff could be kept, if the club are interested in creating atmosphere and a few good men are willing to chip in to lay stuff out it could be a goer, it creates that 12th man:albion2:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Too much hassle to carry the flag around, It looked amazing yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes that this was our stadium.

It's not that much hassle really is it though? The flag slides off so it can folded up and put in a pocket. All people need to carry is a lightweight plastic stick. That said, I don't think many will bother. Might just be a case of 'flag days' for big matches where the club urge people to bring them along. Hopefully the kids in the east always will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here